Top 15 Dashboard Software
It is difficult monitoring and analyzing data from multiple sources. Dashboard software centralizes data into one place and you can analyze key performance indicators (KPI) through multiple filters. The display is through graphs, charts, and tables.
The visual interface on a dashboard software is easy to use and reduces time spent in analyzing large data sets. The software boosts efficiency and collaboration among departments. The first part in customizing your dashboard software is to define your business questions. This will help the software know the type of data to be tracked.
Top Dashboard Software: Sisense, Periscope Data, iDashboards, SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Power BI Pro, SAP Lumira, Watson Analytics, SAS Enterprise BI Server, Tableau Desktop, Funnel, IBM Cognos Analytics, Pyramid Analytics, Datapine Business Intelligence, Birst BI, and Information Builders WebFOCUS Platform are some of the Top Dashboard Software.
What is Dashboard Software?
The dashboard software connects to your multiple files and data sources to analyze, track and display key performance indicators (KPI). The dashboards are easily customizable and help departments in fast decision-making processes. Display of data is through charts and graphs.
Users have the option of customizing existing dashboards or creating their own through a variety of templates offered by service providers. The dashboard visuals can be shared to the public through an URL. Dashboard software open up data to further collaboration by various departments in the organization. This has the added benefit of eliminating duplication of resources.
What are the features of Dashboard Software?
Having dashboard software is an indispensable tool when it comes to data visualization. By aggregating data from different sources and presenting them in the form of charts and graphs, managers get a bird’s eye view of the health of the organization. Data visualization eliminates the need to learn complex analytical skills just to make sense of your data.
The dashboard software presents data in an easy to understand format. Users can customize the dashboards through fonts, colors, or animations. They can also share the data visuals to the public through an Url. The software allows greater collaboration among company departments and this leads to faster decision-making processes. Companies that leverage on dashboard software in their business processes tend to enjoy a competitive advantage.
- Interactive data visual boards: This is the hallmark of any dashboard software. KPIs are presented through charts, bar or line graphs. Through visual dashboards managers can get better insights to their businesses. The tools used are intuitive hence making it easier to understand and maneuver. The software offers unlimited options when it comes to customizing your dashboard. This means you can monitor various KPI metrics critical to the success of the business side by side.
- KPI Analytics: People have being using data for KPI analytics for ages but with dashboard software availability on cloud, various departments have access to the same data. The software can be accessed on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones, which enhances real-time access to data. Links can be created for both public and private access. Today, you have live stream of KPI metrics online. Access to data is 24/7 and this allows companies to take immediate action during crisis.
- Dashboard filters: Dashboard filters have the power to aggregate data from multiple sources into one visible chart or graph. By leveraging on multiple filters, managers get to have a bird’s eye view of the health of the business without necessarily needing to pull out several chats. You can have the multiple filters display all these information in one screen but with multiple charts/graphs. With just a few clicks, you can drill down a particular chart to specifics. You can also filter the information being displayed by geographical regions e.g. display the overall sales targets for a particular sales region. Instead of creating separate dashboards each covering a region you can have all these information displayed in one easy to access dashboard.
- Numerous customizable options: When it comes to the options for customizing your dashboard, your choices are limited. You can change your fonts, colors, themes and even styles. You can also choose to have your results displayed as charts, line graphs or tables. The availability of these numerous customization options means you can view data as you wish without being dictated by the software. All customization options do not require coding they operate through a simple drag and drop feature. Movement through the dashboard is through easy to use tabs – these eliminates the need to open multiple screens for data analysis. Dashboard software also come with the option of adding animations to your screens. This makes them more visual and interactive.
- Multiple sharing options: Today, it is all about data. Dashboard software allow users within the organization to share existing data with other departments. Most have URL links for data sharing with external users. When data is shared with the public it allows stakeholders like investors, customers and other interested parties to know what is going on in the company. You can also share your data visualization through email. The software comes also with various export options to PDF or PNG. The export features are flawless and you will not have cases of broken charts or graphs. This comes in handy when you are making boardroom presentations.
- Embedded analytics: While the idea of sharing public URLs is welcome, there is a desire to move further through embedded analytics. This allows you to integrate your dashboards into your intranet, websites, or internal applications. Embedded analytics opens up data to further collaboration and makes it accessible by all parties in the organization.
What are the benefits of Dashboard Software?
- Fast decision-making processes: When data is fragmented there is the likelihood of duplication of resources. Dashboard software centralize the data for easy access by all departments of an organization. This results in fast and efficient decision-making processes. Graphs and charts are used to aggregate data from multiple sources and this helps in comparative analysis.
- Enhanced scalability: As your company grows so does demand for better data analysis. Dashboard software are designed with integration in mind as such they allow adoption by multiple systems and users. Integration is supported through API and advanced scripting options. Most of the dashboard software are enterprise compliant meaning they can support large data sets.
- Better collaboration among teams: When teams can view key KPI metrics they are better able to make critical decisions and work towards common goals. Teams are better able to interact and gain more insights through reports, notifications and various notes attached to the KPIs. KPI metrics enable managers to have a birds-eye view of the business. Real-time access to information ensures that critical decisions are made when it matters the most.
- Gain competitive advantage : Proper use of KPI metrics helps companies gain important insights into their production and operational processes. This allows them to make crucial adjustments to their business strategies. Customer metrics helps companies offer differentiated products hence boosting productivity. Dashboard software operate through the centralization of data, this saves time and resources as the learning curve is reduced.
What are the Top Dashboard Software?
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data. Powered by In-Chip and Single Stack technologies Sisense delivers unmatched performance, agility and value, eliminating much of the costly data preparation traditionally needed with business analytics tools and providing a single, complete tool to analyze and visualize large, disparate data sets without IT resources. Sisense’s expertise in complex data includes both large data sets and data derived from multiple, disparate sources. Sisense leverages In-Chip analytics to dramatically improve business users’ access to advanced analytics on low-cost, commodity machines without the need for special data warehouse tools or dedicated IT staff. One-click formulas offer…
•Join data from multiple sources
•Drag & drop joining of multiple data sources
•Build interactive dashboards with no tech skills
•Share interactive dashboards
•Provide users the freedom to query data in real-time
Contact for Pricing
Periscope Data is an end-to-end BI and analytics solution that lets you quickly connect your data, then analyze, visualize and share insights. Periscope Data can securely connect and join data from any source, creating a single source of truth for your organization. Perform BI reporting and advanced analytics operations all from one integrated platform. Communicate insights more effectively by selecting from Periscope Data’s wide range of visualization options (including standard charts, statistical plots, maps and more) and instantly share real-time insights via direct linking, email or Slack. Periscope Data is a data analysis tool that unifies business data across multiple…
•One Tool For All Your Data Needs
•Enable data experts to answer more complex questions, quickly.
•SQL Editor Built By Experts, For Experts
•Advanced Analytics With Python And R
•Intuitive Drag-and-Drop Interface
Contact for Pricing
iDashboards provides the best experience when it comes to managing data and dashboards alike. Customize and present better charts during presentations using iDashboards. Incorporate images, videos and company logos to various charts or even create unique theme for each dashboards. It also provides huge color selection and a lot of personalized operations just to make sure every chart provide a good impression. iDashboards’ Enterprise software is a programming-free dashboard solution that allows you to easily combine multiple data sources and build visually engaging dashboards through user-friendly drag-and-drop tools. Connection all information with iDashboards is also made possible with an ease.…
•Hosted in Cloud
•Analytics & Reports
SQL Server Reporting Services
SQL Server Reporting Services provides tools and services that Create, deploy, and manage mobile and paginated reports for your organization. Reports can be mobile, paginated, interactive, tabular, and graphical, with a variety of data, including relational, multidimensional, and XML-based data sources. Reports can include rich data visualizations, including charts, maps, sparklines, and KPIs. Reporting Services is a server-based reporting platform. You publish reports to a report server, or as part of a Microsoft Windows application, or to a SharePoint site. You can schedule report processing, access reports on-demand, subscribe to published reports, and export reports to other applications such as…
• Power View
• SharePoint mode report server
• Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint products
• View and interact with reports on iOS devices
Contact for Pricing
Microsoft Power BI Pro
Microsoft Power BI, is a cloud based, software as a service, self-service business intelligence solution for non technical business users. With just any browser or a Power BI mobile app, customers can keep a pulse on their business via live operational dashboards. They can deeply explore their business data, through interactive visual reports, and enrich it with additional data sources. The first version of Power BI was launched last February and since then customers have used it to gain powerful insights, helping them become more productive and competitive. Power BI let you connect to your data in minutes, with built…
• Noisy neighbors isolation
• Huge dataset storage and no user quotas
• Higher dataset refresh rates
• Large datasets
• Incremental refresh
• Pinning Datasets to Memory
• Dedicated Data Refresh Nodes
• Read-Only Replicas
• Geographic distribution
• Road map cautions
Contact for Pricing
SAP Lumira is a self service Business Intelligence solution from SAP which allows business users to access, transform, visualize data, analyze the trends, and share insights on the BI platform or in the cloud. SAP Lumira solution portfolio includes SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, Standard Edition, SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, Server for Teams and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, Server for BI Platform. The SAP Lumira desktop prepares the data from multiple sources, and provide tools to visualize the data. Using SSAP BusinessObjects Lumira, Server for Teams and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira, Server for BI Platform, these visualizations can be shared with in the organisation among…
• Connects To Any Data Set
• Uncover Hidden Trends
• Slice It. Dice It. Visualize It.
• Create Your Own Story
• SAP Lumira, standard edition - USD 185.00 per user
Watson Analytics, is a cloud based natural language based cognitive service that can provide instant access to powerful predictive and visual analytic tools for businesses. This is offered as freemium version designed to run on desktop and mobile devices. Watson Analytics offers a full range of self service analytics, including access to easy to use data refinement and data warehousing services that make it easier for business users to acquire and prepare data beyond simple spreadsheets for analysis and visualization that can be acted upon and interacted with. IBM Watson Analytics automates steps like data preparation, predictive analysis, and visual…
• Upload and refine data
• Discover insights
• Find business drivers
• Display your findings
•Free - $0.00 USD
•Plus - Starting at $30.00 USD per user per month
•Professional - Starting at $80.00 USD per user per month
SAS Enterprise BI Server
SAS BI software integrates the power of SAS, role-based interfaces and Microsoft Office so everyone can make fact-based decisions. SAS Enterprise BI Server can make use of previous investments, integrate BI capabilities quickly into existing environments and get decision makers the information they need. Features include Portal and customizable dashboards, Business visualization, Web and desktop reporting, Mobile business intelligence, Microsoft Office integration, Query and analysis OLAP storage and data exploration, Business metadata management, Flexible deployment options, Guided analysis and model development and Applications development. Interactive visualization capabilities enable information producers to dynamically explore data, investigate patterns and uncover hidden facts.…
• Portal and customizable dashboards
• Business visualization
• Web and desktop reporting
• Mobile business intelligence
• Microsoft Office integration
• Query and analysis
• OLAP storage and data exploration
• Business metadata management
• Flexible deployment options
• Guided analysis and model development
• Applications development
Contact for Pricing
Tableau Software helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. Tableau Desktop is a product that everyone can use to ask new questions, spot trends, identify opportunities, and make data-guided decisions with confidence. Tableau’s Data Engine lets you extract data for ad-hoc analysis of massive data in seconds. It combines advances in database and computer graphics technology so you can analyze huge datasets on a laptop. Tableau is 10-100x faster than existing solutions. It's designed to support how people think.Tableau Desktop is a product that everyone can use to ask new questions, spot…
• Get actionable insights fast
• Connect to more data
• Answer deeper questions
• Put your data on the map
• Let everyone in on it
• Professional Edition - $70 user/month (billed annually)
• Personal Edition - $35 user/month (billed annually)
Funnel offers great dashboards as well as stunning integration with the Google Analytics. It enables everyone to develop reports and dashboards according to their choice without any involvement of any analyst or IT. Presently, data is being uploaded by Funnel for almost more than 70 advertising platforms. But in case one needs support for any other ad platforms, without charging extra we will add them. Funnel enables to select whether the customer wants to report on advertising results based on Google Analytics data or on the native pixels of the advertising platforms. We provide with the updated dashboards which provide…
•Create dashboards and reports that require no IT involvement
•Upload advertising cost data to Google Analytics
•Push advertising data to your backend or BI system using one API
• Standard: $50,000
• Business: $100,000
• Professional: $2,50,000
IBM Cognos Analytics
IBM Cognos Analytics offers smarter, self-service capabilities so you can quickly and confidently identify and act on insight. The engaging experience empowers business users to create and or personalize dashboards and reports on their own while providing IT with a proven and scalable solution that is available on premises or on the cloud. Cognos Analytics is ready when you are with a unified experience that works the same on web or mobile devices, enabling you to quickly find, analyze, create and share insight. IBM Cognos Analytics introduces smarter self-service that guides you in generating insights from data for impressive and…
• Support for Planning Analytics
• Data server
• Contextualized smart search
• Trial - Starting at $1,990.00 USD per month
• IBM Cognos Analytics Workgroup Edition on Cloud - Starting at $1,990.00 USD per month
• Standard - Starting at $10,100.00 USD per month
• Enterprise - Starting at $133,000.00 USD per month
Pyramid Analytics deliver a Governed Data Discovery and Enterprise Business Analytics platform that gives the power of analytics into the hands of every user, from expert analyst to business executive to IT professional. The BI Office Suite is architected with centralized security and content in addition to being able scale up and out effortlessly, load balanced over as many servers as required. Pyramid Analytics main product, BI Office, is a web-based business analytics suite for analytics, dashboards, reporting and data mining designed for taking BI to the cloud.BI Office is made up of these core applications: Data Discovery, Data Modeling,…
• Data Discovery, Story Boards and Publications all out of the box
• Increase the return on your SAP investments
• Self-service capabilities without security or data risks
• Easy to use, familiar interface for short ramp up time
• Tiered licensing model to maximize value on investment
• Access to Your Data From Anywhere
• Reduce the Cost of Design and Distribution
• Enterprise Ready Scalability for large organizations
• Event Based Triggered Reports
Contact for Pricing
Datapine Business Intelligence
Datapine provides a scalable SaaS, data analysis tool that gives customers fast and easy access to their business intelligence data without the need for any SQL or database knowledge by using an intuitive drag & drop interface to analyze the database. The result is displayed as a chart or as a table and can be used later on for internal and external reporting purposes. Within minutes customers can connect datapine to their existing databases or external interfaces, such as Google Analytics. Datapine enhance dashboards with style elements such as headlines, text boxes and images and provide optional interactive control elements…
• Ad hoc queries
• Drag & Drop UI
• Powerful filters
• Full tablet support
• Perform advanced Calculations
Contact for Pricing
Networked BI creates a set of interwoven BI instances that share a common analytical fabric. This enables organizations to expand the use of BI across multiple regions, departments and customers in a more agile way, and empowers these decentralized teams to augment their enterprise data with their own local data. Networked BI is different, allowing both top-down and bottom-up blending of data. The result is local execution with global governance, eliminating data silos once and for all and dramatically accelerating the delivery of BI across the enterprise. Birst’s Networked BI platform redefines the way BI is delivered and consumed, eliminating…
• Rapidly unifies complex data
• Broad and complete business visibility, fast
• Analyze complex processes & models
• Real time sync across users and departments
• Blends centralized and decentralized
• Enable local agility with global analyses
• Trust and reuse key metrics
Contact for Pricing
Information Builders WebFOCUS Platform
WebFOCUS, is a comprehensive and flexible BI and analytics platform, offers simple to sophisticated analytical tools and apps that enable the visual exploration and answering of a broad range of business questions for users inside and outside the enterprise. Three editions of the product are designed to deliver the many benefits of governed self-service apps and tools to your entire universe of business stakeholders, from management to employees to partners to customers to citizens. WebFOCUS offers self-service analytics with Dashboards and scorecards give executives and managers a high-level view of critical indicators and metrics, Self-service tools allow users to easily…
• Data Discovery
• Predictive Analytics
• In-Document Analytics
• Location Analytics
• Big Data and the Internet of Things
• Sentiment and Word Analytics
• BI and Analytics Smart Search
• Natural Language Generation (NLG)
• Performance Management
• Casting and Archiving
• High-Performance Data Store
Contact for Pricing