Gravity is a multi- platform (IBM i, Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS, etc.) task and workflow management solution for organizations that desire easier, faster, and more visible management of various kinds of processes across multiple departments and teams.
Workflow Automation Software
• Access through web or rich client
• Project management support with individual task time estimates and team member workloads
• Notification system improving information flow between multiple teams and team members
• Collaborative application lifecycle management thanks to integration with TD/OMS ALM
Contact for Pricing
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Methodology independent process automation (AGILE, Scrum, Waterfall, XP, etc.)
• Workflow design with customized documents, tasks and user roles
• Task management and process automation
• Activity personalization (e.g.: sending e-mail, calendar management, starting a build on a build-server, enforcing users to enter sign-off information, etc.)
• Event management (event processors to perform all sorts of tasks like auditing, process triggering, notification, e-mail and others)
• Strong security capabilities with users’ authorization and authentication
• Social collaboration features, like following or tagging
• Eclipse, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), OSGI
• Graphical presentation of item relations
Gravity is a multi-platform task and workflow management solution, which improves various kinds of processes within the user’s company such as streamlining work, improving teams’ collaboration and communication, provide a coherent and controlled workflow and supports process automation for any department such as IT, sales, finance, customer service and warehouse to ultimately achieve excellence in project management.
Gravity has features such as approval process control, compliance management, configurable workflow, customizable dashboard, document management, event monitoring, forms management, graphical workflow editor, help desk management, project management, resource management, more effective user management, mail-handler improvements, user interface enhancements, extended security, standalone OSGI gravity server (Windows, Linux), gravity rest API generation using swagger and standalone item reporter to be used in eclipse. Gravity supports issue tracking, work management and provide helpdesk functionality.
Gravity also integrates with TD/OMS (Application Lifecycle Management solution on IBM i) which adds collaboration and communication capability to better manage IBM i software development and modernization projects. Gravity has LDAP integration which makes it possible to authenticate a Gravity user against an LDAP server where LDAP integration factors have been kept flexible so that any LDAP implementation can be supported with regards to user authentication and importing user metadata such as first, last name and mail address.
Gravity features a mail-handler, which is an extension allowing users to directly respond to a Gravity sent mail or to create an item without the requirement to log into Gravity where it will regularly check for emails arriving in the configured mail box and will be processed if the received email is from a known Gravity user at which point either a comment will be added to an item or a new item will be created.