Workbooks Free Edition
Workbooks Free Edition is free for 2 users with Contact Management, Sales Team Automation, Marketing Campaign Management, Customer Service Management and Order Processing .
CRM Software Free
•Free for 2 users with Contact Management
•Sales Team Automation
•Marketing Campaign Management
•Customer Service Management
•Invoicing & Credit Notes
• Free – 2 users only
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
Workbooks Free Edition
• Gather business intelligence on the target accounts or market
• Segment the database to use templates to send targeted email messages directly from Workbooks
• Allocate criteria to help sales and marketing prioritise their time
• Turn anonymous traffic into sales by discovering who was on your website and what pages their viewed
• Identify the most profitable lead channels by tracking the source of the leads
• Automatically capture leads from the website
• Capture key information such as campaign ROI
• Generate reports that give the insight into the sales performance
• Build professional looking quotations in a matter of minutes
• Analyse which activities are the most productive
• Improve customer service by improving retention rates and up-sell
Workbooks CRM makes it easy to run campaigns and generate more quality leads by proving tools that are relevant to execute the marketing strategy and measuring ROI. The marketing features provided by Workbooks CRM include data management, profiling, and targeting, email campaigns, event management, lead scoring, website analytics, and supplier management.
The data management, profiling, and targeting features enable the gathering of business intelligence on the target accounts or market. The feature also allows managing of all the accounts or contacts within the CRM. The email campaigns feature allows segmenting the database and using the templates to send targeted email messages directly from Workbooks. The event management feature facilitates planning, organizing, and promoting live events, webinars or training courses from within the Workbooks CRM.
Some of the sales features provided by Workbooks include opportunity management, sales performance metrics, tracking sales activities, and sales forecasting. The opportunity management feature allows managing the sales opportunities, improving conversion rates, driving best practices across the sales team, and growing revenue. The sales performance metrics enable generating reports and dashboards that give the insight into the sales pipeline and performance.
The sales forecasting feature offers an excellent platform that enables the sales people to forecast effectively and determine how likely the deals are to close and if the team is likely to hit the target. The sales forecasting feature also enables generating of dashboards and reports to give real-time visibility to sales teams and managers. Workbooks also provide quotations that make it easy to build professional looking quotations quickly.
You may like to read: Free, Open Source and Top Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, How to Select the Best Customer Relationship Management Software for Your Business and Steps for a Successful Small Business CRM Implementation