Free CRM Free Edition
Free CRM, Free Edition is limited to 100,000 contacts and up to 100 users on your team. The Free version does not include technical support or campaigns and expires in one year; after that, you have to backup your data or upgrade to Pro or Voice CRM.
CRM Software Free
•Limited to 100 users, 100,000 contacts and no campaigns
•No technical support and expires in one year
• Free – Up to 100 users
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
Free CRM Free Edition
• Deal tracking tool gives a current comprehensive view of all the sales activities
• Quick access to critical account data including key contacts and communication history
• Distribute the forms to clients through a URL to a webpage
• Gauge the effectiveness of the software using reporting feature
• Develop targeted marketing campaigns based on customer profile and history
• Execute email campaigns around time-sensitive promotions and opportunities with unlimited email
• Gain insight through a shared database system
• See where the leads come from and allows staying connected to the people and information needed to close every sale
• Works on any device
• Easy to track leads and accounts in either B2B or B2C
Free CRM enables tracking of everything instantly. It enables this by keeping a single shared customer profile and a customer-wide profile. Free CRM also provides insights through a shared database system. The sales pipeline dashboard offers a useful platform that facilitates getting all the details from the team's deals, quotes, products, deal stages, and competition.
The sales pipeline dashboard also enables seeing where the leads come from and allow staying connected to the people and information needed to close every sale. The marketing automation feature facilitates unlimited campaigns. The unlimited campaigns provide powerful SMS, email, and printed marketing tools that include email marketing campaigns with plain text or HTML emails. The marketing automation feature also prints campaigns and direct mail management. Free CRM works on any device and offers quick access every time.
Free CRM offers an excellent platform that facilitates tracking of leads and accounts readily in either B2B or B2C. Free CRM also provides quick access to all the critical account data including communication history, key contacts, shared documents, and partners in the accounts. The deal tracking tool provided by Free CRM give the current and comprehensive view of all the sales activities.
The deal tracking tool enables knowing where every customer is in the sales cycle, knowing the deal size, knowing the contact history, and even the competitor information. The competitor information makes it easy to craft more effective CRM messaging. The call scheduling and automation feature enables robust call scripting follow-ups, scheduling, and call reporting. The reporting feature allows gauging how well the sales staff is completing the sales cycle.
You may like to read: Free, Open Source and Top Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, How to Select the Best Customer Relationship Management Software for Your Business and Steps for a Successful Small Business CRM Implementation