Microsoft Project & PPM
Streamline project, resource, and portfolio management with Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management (PPM). Integrated planning tools help you keep track of projects and stay organized.
Project Management Software
• Project management
• Portfolio management
• Resource management
• Project Online Essentials- Add-on module for project team members -CAD $8.50-user per month-user/month
• Project Online Professional-Project management in the cloud through desktop client and web-browser- CAD $36.50-user per month
• Project Online Premium -Complete project and portfolio management solution-CAD $66.90-user per month
Small (<50 employees), medium (50 to 1000 enterprise (>1001 employees)
Online Support, Phone Support, FAQ Knowledge base, Video Tutorials
• Built-in templates
• Familiar scheduling tools
• Access across devices
• Built-in reports
• Simplified task and time management
• Track and monitor project health including everything from burndown charts to financials.
• Publish projects to the cloud
• Save your projects to the cloud for ease of access across devices
• Manage project resources
• Assign resources to project tasks and use resource engagements
• Portfolio selection and optimization
Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) helps the users get started quickly and execute projects with ease. With its built-in templates, familiar scheduling tools, and access across devices, users can increase productivity for project managers and teams. Users can also streamline project, resource, and portfolio management with Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management (PPM). Its integrated planning tools help the users keep track of projects and stay organized. Microsoft PPM helps the users get started quickly and execute projects with ease.
Microsoft Project’s built-in templates are customizable which uses industry best practices to help the users get started on the right path so there’s no need to create project plans from scratch. Microsoft Project’ familiar scheduling features like Gantt charts and prepopulated pulldown menus help reduce training time and simplify the project planning process.
Microsoft Project lets users share reports across their organization to keep everyone on the same page. Microsoft Project’s reports include everything from burndown charts to financials; and are available across devices. Microsoft Project also lets users quickly view all project activities, from tasks to upcoming milestones where the users can customize timelines to represent specific data and easily share them with project stakeholders.
Microsoft PPM is available on Windows, iOS®, and Android™ devices, so team members can update tasks on their device of choice and view timelines and reports on the go. Users can now easily plan, track status, and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere using the Project Online Professional which keeps users’ projects, resources, and teams organized and on track.
Features of Microsoft Project & PPM
- Fully installed, up-to-date Project application
- Update tasks
- Team members can update tasks from any device
- Submit timesheets
- Capture project and non-project time spent for payroll, invoicing
- Team members can share documents and use Skype
- SharePoint task sync
- Synchronize your projects with SharePoint task lists
- Project planning and scheduling
- Includes familiar scheduling tools like Gantt charts and built-in customizable templates
- Reporting and business intelligence
- Track and monitor project health including everything from burndown charts to financials.
- Publish projects to the cloud
- Save your projects to the cloud for ease of access across devices
- Manage project resources
- Assign resources to project tasks and use resource engagements
- Portfolio selection and optimization
- Model different portfolio scenarios to determine the best strategic path
- Demand management
- Capture and evaluate project ideas from anywhere in the organization
- Plan and manage enterprise resources
- View and compare how resources are used across projects to optimize assignments.
- Out-of-the-box portfolio reports
- Aggregate project data to gain insights across portfolios.