Sign in to see all reviews and comparisons. It's Free!
By clicking Sign In with Social Media, you agree to let PAT RESEARCH store, use and/or disclose your Social Media profile and email address in accordance with the PAT RESEARCH
and agree to the
Restream is all-in-one live streaming solution solution that helps businesses of all sizes distribute video content across multiple social media channels.
Live Streaming Software
• Central Analytics dashboard to track followers, audience Metrics, chat Metrics and stream metrics across multiple channels
• Scheduling system to stream pre-recorded videos
• Live voiceovers and translations
• Over 8 million broadcasts for more than 600 million viewers every month.
• Integration with various third-party applications including OBS Studio, SLOBS, Elgato, XSplit, and more.
• Great chat support and impressive customers service
Free – $0/month
Standard - $19/month or $16/month (billed annually)
Professional - $49/month or $41/month (billed annually)
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Monitor bitrate, frames per second (FPS), and frame drops across videos to help improve the streaming quality.
• Invite additional presenters to join you for the live stream
What are the benefits?
• Personalize chat interface using restream customizable templates or themes
• Simultaneously stream to your website and social platforms; YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and 30+ other platforms
• Add a chatbox to video streams, and manage multiple interactions from a unified portal,
Aggregated User Rating
Ease of use
Features & Functionality
Restream is a professional live streaming solution. Easily create and broadcast live streams from your browser to 30+ social platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and more.
Aggregated User Rating
You have rated this
Restream is all-in-one live streaming solution solution that helps businesses of all sizes distribute video content across multiple social media channels including Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and Twitch. It lets users create customizable chat boxes to read and reply to messages across multiple platforms from within a unified dashboard. Restream's scheduler module enables businesses to upload videos in .mp4 or .mov formats and pick channels for them to go live at a specified date/time. It lets users add voice-overs or translations and broadcast several points of view utilizing the multi-camera mode.
Additionally, users can gain insights into live stream performance by analyzing audience sentiments and engagement levels across all platforms. You can live stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms at the same time. Host live interviews, AMAs (ask me anything), and Q&A sessions in a matter of minutes. Have up to 10 participants on your stream. Brand your live streams with your own logo and overlays.
Add a call-to-action or other important messages to make your viewers take action. Engage with your audience in real time with cross-platform chat. Restream is available as integration for various streaming applications like OBS Studio, SLOBS, Elgato, XSplit and more. It is available for free and on monthly or annual subscriptions. Support is extended via documentation, live chat and other measures. Restream is the most popular platform for businesses, entrepreneurs, content creators, social community managers, influencers, and gamers to stream live to multiple platforms simultaneously.
PAT RESEARCH is a B2B discovery platform which provides Best Practices, Buying Guides, Reviews, Ratings, Comparison, Research, Commentary, and Analysis for Enterprise Software and Services. We provide Best Practices, PAT Index™ enabled product reviews and user review comparisons to help IT decision makers such as CEO’s, CIO’s, Directors, and Executives to identify technologies, software, service and strategies.