Kochava understands the needs of mobile marketers which include but also go beyond analytics and attribution. The Kochava Unified Audience Platform helps you to Plan, Target, Activate, Measure, and optimize your app campaigns.
Marketing Analytics Software
• Media cost & ROI
• Identity link and TV Attribution
• Kochava intelligence
• Multi-touch reporting
• Optimization Beacon
• Monthly minimum – free app analytics, attribution analytics and unified audience platform starting at $100
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Tracks and ties users across devices and platforms.
• True LTV gives marketers a 360-degree view of lifetime value at the device level.
• Provides holistic, dynamic cost and revenue data in a single dashboard with fully customizable reporting and visualization.
• Associate a customer id with a Kochava device ID to manage their audience across platforms and tools.
• Measuring TV ads puts engagement into the context of the larger user base, in a highly relevant fashion.
• Provide unprecedented power to access, analyze and optimize your data.
• Optimize for lower cost, higher revenue, or a blend of the two.
• One-stop shop to research mobile marketing partners from supply-side platforms to boutique publishers.
• Real-time traffic verification that allows one to avoid incentivized traffic, click stuffing, platform mismatches and other unwanted traffic to best target your audiences.
• Enables advertisers to harness the power of owned marketing channels and social influencers without sacrificing user experience.
• Features comprehensive support for every integrated partner across platforms and integration types.
• Provides the reach of television with the addressability of digital by bringing top Publishers and savvy Advertisers together for the most efficient audience targeting in the mobile industry.
• Makes it easy to syndicate the data with complete control over which partners receive specific data points.
• Notify proactively, via the preferred method, (email, Slack, PagerDuty, SMS) for key aspects of the campaigns to ensure they are meeting the benchmarks.
• Identify existing high-value users and trigger new targeted campaigns at the optimal moment when their engagement begins to drop off.
• Sort by any available data point, create cohorts of users, and export any data set in a variety of formats with a single click.
• Track the lifetime value (LTV) of all users and analyze true return on investment (ROI), by cohort or user all within the Kochava Dashboard.
Kochava understands the needs of mobile marketers which include but also go beyond analytics and attribution. The Kochava Unified Audience Platform helps you to Plan, Target, Activate, Measure, and optimize your app campaigns. Kochava is a trusted, unbiased independent partner who provides real-time, actionable data on your app’s activity. Kochava is best known for its analytics and configurable attribution tools. Kochava analytics includes media cost and return on investment for each of the 12 most important metrics you need to measure in a campaign. Kochava attribution tools identify a user by device ID, fingerprint, and IP address. Kochava also offers a comprehensive Business Evaluation Assessment and a Fraud Audit to see how our tools can benefit your business. The Kochava Media Guide is a one-stop-shop for advertisers to research supply sources from supply-side platforms (SSPs) to boutique publishers. The Media Guide is the answer to Advertisers’ quest to understand which traffic and audiences are not yet being accessed and what experience other advertisers have had with a given partner. Advertisers have a fraud abatement tool where they define specific criteria for campaign traffic and have a real-time feedback mechanism to understand the efficacy of their targeting based on traffic goals. SmartLink is a new Kochava tool that gives advertisers the power to auto-direct users to destinations based on factors like device platform, device operating system version, and geography and even screen size. Kochava amasses the data available in the Kochava Collective from four different types of sources: first-party data collected from the Kochava Free App Analytics SDK which touches over 1 billion devices globally, integrated mobile media networks, direct app and game publishing partners and other third-party data providers who are able to provide unique enrichment to the data-set.