Audiense Connection Platform helps organisations to grow their customer and audience bases by identifying, understanding and connecting with highly granular segments, leveraging the IBM Watson cognitive computing platform to determine unique and powerful insights from audience data.
Social Media Analytics Software
• Twitter dashboard
• Integration with Buffer app
• Identify fans based on interactions
• Accounts comparison tool
• Tag and attach notes to follwers
• Integrate Twitter to your email database
• Monitor Hashtags, Keywords and URLs
• Automate DM Campaigns
• Followback Unfollowback Tools
• Tweet Analytics reports
• Real-time Twitter stats
• Integrated with Hootsuite
• Twitter lists management
• Marketing Intelligence Reports - $3,575 per report
• Audience Intelligence Report - $6,500 per report
• Audiense Insights Platform - $15,600 per report
• Professional - $31.15 per month billed annually
• Business - $119 per month billed annually
• Business + - $471.2 per month billed annually
• Enterprise - $758 per month billed annually
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Uncover Twitter Follower key information
• Tailor your content based on audience
• Find new followers and target specific users
• Identify Twitter influencers
• Competitive analysis
• Individual Tweet analysis
• Discover best time to Tweet
• Unlock new opportunities
• Increase brand equity
• Optimise market research
Audiense is an advanced audience intelligence solution which optimizes users’ engagement and marketing efforts through unparalleled insights about their audience and segment with a suite of community management tools and advanced solutions to help build unique, high-quality, campaign-specific audiences, profiled not only by demographics but also by personality, interests, values and behaviors.
Audiense has features such as homepage, dashboard, community wall, top menu bar, breadcrumb bar, search/filter sidebar, community bottom bar, accounts and sources, audiences, source dashboard, social contacts, synchronization, calendar filter, search – advanced syntax, export, collaboration teams and annotations.
Audiense provides a dashboard to see an overview of users’ Twitter account in the form of panels and widgets where the data displayed is based on the latest synchronization, which occurs automatically every 24 hours but the time span of the data can also be changed using the period drop-down menu if users choose to. The principal widgets are community insights and engagement stats which are interactive and clickable for more info but users can also save a filter and create a custom widget to show on the dashboard.
Users can add an extra layer of security to their Audiense account by using the Google Authenticator mobile app which requires users to sign in to their Audiense account not only with their username and password but also with a Google Authenticator code from their mobile device where each code has a one-time use and a new code is generated every 30 seconds so even if their password is compromised or stolen, only they can log in to their account. Audiense delivers unique consumer insight and engagement, helping organisations grow by identifying, understanding and connecting with highly granular audience segments.