BIRT Analytics is a Big Data Analytics Platform built for business analysts that need to access, blend, explore, and analyze all their data .
Big Data Analytics Platform
All your data in a single view, Analyze billions of records in seconds, No complex data modeling, Clean and enrich your data, Best Practices analytical techniques, No coding required, Easy to use visuals, User autonomy and self-sufficiency
BIRT Analytics : BIRT Analytics is a Big Data Analytics Platform built for business analysts that need to access, blend, explore, and analyze all their data. BIRT Analytics delivers analytics that combine ease of use, analytic horsepower and the ability to process large data volumes. BIRT Analytics helps companies to get the most value from large amounts of data in the shortest time, turning obstacles like resource scarcity and Big Data integration complexities into business benefits. BIRT Analytics gives users critical insight into data and encourages exploration through ease of use and new, requisite tools for analyzing emerging data sources. The software supports visual data mining AND predictive analytics. Supports the creation of new data, either through enrichment, prediction or import on the fly, to allow new ideas to flourish during analysis.Offers visualizations for charting, Frequency (mean) distribution to determine how often does this value occur?, Central tendency (median) to answer what is the bell curve distribution? and Clusters and outliers. Also produces predictions, trend lines and forecasts in moment.BIRT Analytics licensing is available as a subscription or under a traditional perpetual use purchase which includes software plus maintenance.
BIRT Analytics Features
- Fast results and High Performance – Business users go from raw data to insights in minutes without
- Visual Data Mining – Users explore, find correlations, perform set analysis, profile data, etc. in a highly
- Predictive Analytics – Advanced toolkit includes predictive time-series, decision tree and association rules for forecasting, next best offer or market basket analysis, among other applications.
- Big Data sources – Seamlessly integrates Hadoop, Social, web statistics, demographics and corporate data all at once
- Data Loading and Prep – includes scaling techniques such as linear, normalization, logistic, softmax scaling and text-to-numeric remapping of categories
- Process Automation – Campaign Management to inform marketing automation tools, and Workflow event execution and scheduling
- Very fast data acquisition turn-around times – Works lightening fast, even with billions of records