Zoho CRM Plus, Unified Customer Centric Offering for the Customer Lifecycle
Zoho CRM Plus Unified Customer Centric Offering for the Customer Lifecycle : Zoho CRM Plus, is a unified customer-centric software offering that takes customer relationship management beyond the sales cycle and traditional interaction channels. The new offering features an end-to-end, multi-channel approach that provides insight, context and information throughout the entire customer lifecycle from the moment a customer clicks on an ad or engages in social media to when he or she buys and is retained as a happy customer.
Zoho is a comprehensive suite of online productivity, collaboration and business applications for businesses of all sizes. Over ten million users rely on Zoho apps. Zoho’s productivity and collaboration applications include Email Hosting, Document Management, Office Suite, Project Management and more alongside a host of business applications ranging from CRM and Campaign Management to Customer Support, Accounting and more.
Legacy CRM platforms were designed uniquely around sales force automation. Other companies started to fill in the gaps with email marketing, social media and customer support. This led to siloes of information and IT integration pains. If customer information is not stored in a centralized place, it is hard for companies to be customer centric.
Zoho CRM Plus approaches the CRM market from the perspective of the new digital age, where most customer interactions start in Google or Facebook, and allows companies to follow that interaction along every step of the funnel. By having everything in a centralized place accessible by every customer-facing member of the organization, Zoho CRM Plus allows companies to have an unprecedented level of context for each customer during every single touch point. Zoho CRM Plus also provides analytical tools to help companies measure and improve their customer-related activities.
While sales force automation remains critical to any organization, customer relationship management should encompass what happens before a lead is even registered, during and after the sales engagement and delivery, and into customer retention. Customer relationship management stretches beyond sales, so every customer-facing employee should have access to the appropriate data within their CRM system. Zoho CRM Plus is the only unified offering available today that makes this possible.
• Engage the Right Prospects: Zoho CRM Plus helps companies identify prospects who are most engaged with a brand’s website, landing pages or social media content so that they can be prioritized accordingly. It enables a bevy of communications channels, from online chat with customers as they navigate the site, to enabling email campaigns that leverage information stored in the CRM system. It also encourages social media interaction while providing insight into the customer’s status and standing.
• Sell Smarter: Advanced automation capabilities in Zoho CRM Plus create a hub for all customer-related information, enabling the prioritization of customers so sales teams can focus on the most important customer opportunities. New improvements to its sales force automation functionality are also announced today, including telephony and integration with Google AdWords, designed to increase the customer insight into online marketing ROI.
• Retain More Customers: Zoho CRM Plus provides innovative customer support tools so companies can provide the right customer assistance at the right time via phone, email, chat or social media. Its project management tools help companies manage and collaborate during the client delivery process.
• Measure and Improve: Zoho CRM Plus helps companies continually measure and improve key steps along the customer lifecycle. From tighter integration with Google AdWords to advanced CRM analytics and customer satisfaction surveys, Zoho CRM Plus allows companies to build dashboards and KPIs that relate multiple pieces of data from their CRM and other external systems.
While Zoho CRM Plus is offered as a single package, customers are still able to get individual pieces of it separately, including Zoho CRM for Sales Force Automation.
Here’s a snapshot of the new offerings:
• Zoho CRM for Google AdWords transforms how B2B companies monitor and measure the ROI of their online marketing efforts. The integration between Zoho CRM and Google AdWords allows customers to track the evolution of a sale from initial keyword click to closing contract and beyond. Zoho CRM for Google AdWords is available today for all customers in the Enterprise Edition.
• Zoho SalesIQ provides website intelligence for sales and marketing teams, enabling them to engage website visitors, persuade them and get them into the sales funnel. Unlike traditional website analytics that focus on aggregate visitor data, Zoho SalesIQ provides intelligence for sales teams at the individual visitor level, making it possible to identify the most important opportunities or any active prospects that might be coming back to the company’s website for more information and further consideration. Features include:
-Visitor tracking: Provides real-time information about the people visiting a company’s website (such as location and referrer), pages viewed and actions an individual website visitor has taken in the site so companies can more easily identify and target the most valuable visitors.
-Website chat: Zoho SalesIQ enables sales reps to proactively engage with website visitors via chat. Companies are able to provide personalized service and, at the same time, target the most valuable website visitors according to their on-site behavior. Zoho SalesIQ is able to track website activities such as the number of pages viewed and time on the site and also pull information from Zoho CRM to provide a complete customer profile.
- Seamless path from visit to sale: Zoho SalesIQ partners with Zoho CRM to seamlessly convert a website visitor into a contact or opportunity. Sales reps are then able to view previous interactions that online sales reps had with the customer as well as the path the customer took to find the site and interact with its marketing content.
• Zoho Socialis is a new product tailored for companies and marketers who want to increase their social media across channels so they can listen and drive better engagement with actionable insights and tools. Features include:
- Listen and engage instantly: Zoho Social allows companies to monitor their social media presence across the
major social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. By funneling everything happening around one brand to a single place, companies can more easily and quickly react to feedback from customers.
- Reach the right audience at the right time with the right content: Zoho Social enables companies to collaborate on their content strategies and plan every step along the way. When it’s time to make that content public, Zoho Social automatically suggests the best days and times to post on each social network based on when the company’s audience is most likely to be online and ready to engage. Zoho Social is also able to deliver a post in Facebook to different users at different times according to the users’ time zones.
- Monitor and act: With Zoho Social, brands can track the status of their social media presence and discover what content types resonate with their audience. Beyond simply tracking keywords, Zoho Social is able to understand the sentiment behind mentions and track how that sentiment evolves over time. Companies can examine all this information on customizable reports which can be shared with the entire team and senior management.
You may also live to read, What is Customer Relationship Management Software ?, Top CRM Software, All in one CRM Software and Social CRM Software, , Top Free and Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, Best Small Business CRM Software, Top Mobile CRM Software .