How to Select the Best Customer Analytics Software for Your Business
Customer Analytics Software has the ability to process data from customer behavior that is used for helping businesses in making key business decisions through predictive analytics and market segmentation. Customer analytics also known as customer intelligence uses a metric-based approach for managing an organization’s customer relationship management and marketing retention.
Customer Analytics Software provides organizations the necessary customer insights for them to deliver offers that are relevant, anticipated, and timely to their customers. Customer Analytics Software comprises of unique techniques like data visualization, predictive modelling, segmentation, and information management. Customer Analytics Software has the ability of integrating in-house data on customers by using external data gathered across multiple channels usually social media platforms.
With this data, unique customer behaviors and traits can be identified. Customer Analytics Software is vital for any business or marketing plan. Customer Analytics Software helps you to analyze your customers, therefore providing you with an excellent platform for defining who your target market is and deciding how you would reach them.
Top Customer Analytics Software : Custora, Exponea, InsightSquared, Zoined, Planhat, RW3, ClickFox, Rubikloud, Entytle, Beckon , Qeymetrics, ChartMogul, RJMetrics, Swift, Preact, Adobe Analytics, comScore, IBM Coremetrics, Akita, Spendsetter, Polytab Analytics are some of the Top Customer Analytics Software.
What is Customer Analytics Software?
Customer Analytics Software will perform three main tasks. The tasks include; identification of target customer, understanding of the customer’s needs, and expressing how the business’s products or services meet the customer’s requirements. Customer Analytics Software is able to create consumer profiles. This is achieved by the Customer Analytics Software forecasting on lifestyle preferences and buying habits; a process of analysis and data mining. The information got from this consists of magazine subscriptions, credit card purchases, voter registrations, surveys, and loyalty card membership.
Customer Analytics Software is popularly used in the retail sector, finance sector, community, and in customer relationship management. In the finance sector, Customer Analytics Software is used to identify below-zero customers, increase of cross-sells, understanding customer lifetime value, and managing customer attrition. In the community, Customer Analytics Software is utilized in an effort of luring retailers to their cities. In this case psychographic variables are used based on values, personality, lifestyle, and interests.
What are the Features of Customer Analytics Software
Customer Analytics Software provides the following features; data collection, reporting and analytics, dashboards, customer management, products and inventory, customer self-service, lead management, management of campaign, social media management, email tracking, deals and tasks, customer segmentation, customer satisfaction, and role-based notifications.
- Data collection: It provides an excellent platform for automatic collection and storage of organized data from every transaction, therefore saving you time.
- Reporting and analytics: It provides you with reporting capabilities that enables you to store data for future analysis and reference as well as facilitating advanced reporting that can collect historical data and perform predictive analytics for identifying potential future opportunities, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Dashboards: It enables you to automatically convert the key findings from reports into simple and interactive visual assets such as graphs, tables, and charts.
- Customer management: It provides an excellent platform for tracking and viewing customer details, quickly accessing info on customer issues, and easily viewing what products you currently have.
- Products and inventory: It enables you to associate products with customers, seeing of products or versions that the customer have, track issues raised by customer by using product, and linking feature requests and bugs to tickets.
- Customer self-service: It provides a customized customer hub that can be embedded in your website, helps your customers get answers whenever the need them, and provides you with community forums, wiki, and a knowledge base.
- Contact management: It enables you to organize customer data such as transactions, customer service interactions, demographics, and contact details in a centralized location.
- Lead management: It is applied in Customer Analytics Software as it can connect to contact management, therefore letting you view customer profiles and interactions in one window as well as tracking deals, sales activities, and tasks.
- Management of campaign: It enables you to set up target customers, automate workflows, and measure success based on clearly defined metrics.
- Social media management: It provides an excellent platform for tracking social media activity of your target audience such as comments, likes, and shares.
- Email tracking: It enables you to track opened emails and usually integrates with popular email clients and mailers like Outlook and Gmail.
- Deals and tasks: It enables you to populate deals and tasks with customer data or update it with real-time information.
- Customer segmentation: It provides you with an excellent platform for delivering the right message to customers more effectively and improve your understanding of target populations.
- Customer satisfaction: It enables you to decrease attrition and develop the right proactive campaigns to retain your customers.
- Role-based notifications: It provides you with an excellent platform for increasing rates of response, loyalty of the customer, and ROI through reaching out to the right clients with messages and highly relevant deals and offers.
What are the Types of Customer Analytics Software
The types of Customer Analytics Software are based on function. They include operational, collaborative, and analytical.
- Analytical: It has the ability of sourcing data from multiple touch points and converting them into insights that are useful to strategic planning.
- Operational: It has the ability of streamlining and automating workflows in marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Collaborative: It has the ability of promoting teamwork among marketing through sharing of customer information and syncing their activities.
What are the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) of Customer Analytics Software
The key performance indicators of Customer Analytics Software are; overall satisfaction, retention of customer, improvement of satisfaction, total promoter score, rate of conversion, resolution time, and brand attributes.
- Net promoter score: It enables you to know the number of people who would recommend your business to others.
- Customer retention: It enables you to know the number of customers who stick around and do more business with you.
- Satisfaction improvement: It enables you to track changes in customer satisfaction over time.
- Overall satisfaction: It is achieved by carrying out regular customer satisfaction surveys, therefore with this information you will have the ability of rating their level of satisfaction as either very or extremely satisfied.
- Conversion rate: It enables you to know the number of customers who are likely to make a purchase after them having an interaction with your service team.
- Resolution time: It enables you to respond to customer questions more quickly; therefore your customers are more likely to be pleased with the experience.
- Brand attributes: It enables you to know how customers view your company overall and what they say about your products and services, therefore enabling you measure customer service and know your position in the market.
What are the Benefits of Customer Analytics Software
Customer Analytics Software provides the following benefits; increase sales opportunities, profile customers easily, align sales and marketing, make accurate sales forecast, keep track of customer social posts, collect data fast, and generate insights for better decisions.
- Easy profiling of customers. It helps you to organize customer data in a centralized database, therefore providing a 360-degree view access to customer’s information like transaction history as well as supporting engagement that are easily retrievable through filters and tags.
- Make accurate sales forecast: The sales feed on the collected ground data helping you to craft marketing campaigns and brand message together with marketing you are able to share deals, contacts, and insights that improve the sales cycle.
- Increase sales opportunities: It helps increase sales that is achieved through the collected information which enable you to see which customers are up for a cross-sell, sort out or up-sell.
- Generate insights for better decisions: It helps you to convert customer data that enables you to look for trends, patterns, and other insights that are critical for generating strategic decisions.
- Keep track of customer social posts: It provides you with an excellent platform for managing your social media pages from one place making it easier to respond quickly to brand mentions and customer praises and rants.
- Collect data fast: It helps you to quickly store customer data on the field through mobile access.
What are the Latest trends in Customer Analytics Software
The latest trends in Customer Analytics Software are; knowledge collaboration, mobile first, use of AI to drive sales cycle even faster, and going vertical and integrated.
- Mobile first: The field users are now able to get mobile features that are accessible on any device.
- Knowledge collaboration: Customer Analytics Software has integrated data across departments beyond sales and marketing.
- Use of AI to drive sales cycle faster: Customer Analytics Software has integrated machine learning and predictive analysis to get more accurate deals and automating engagement with customer.
- Release of new versions: Customer Analytics Software is now used in new platforms such as retail, e-commerce, and real estate.
How to choose the right Customer Analytics Software
Choosing and purchasing Customer Analytics Software is a tedious task. It is because all of the software is closely related based on their features. The following is what to consider when choosing and purchasing Customer Analytics Software; scalability, customization, analytics, integration, ease of use, and mobile support.
- Ease of use: It should have a quick setup and easy to follow navigation with tools that are easily accessible.
- Mobile support: The Customer Analytics Software should function on other operating systems used in mobile such as Android and iOS app.
- Integration: It should be able to integrate with other customer-facing systems and also work with the business and productivity apps that you are using.
- Scalability: It should be able to expand its functionalities as your business grows.
- Customization: It should be customizable to fit your business scenario or workflows.
- Analytics: The Customer Analytics Software should perform more tasks such as mining, consolidating, and analyzing data patterns that help you generate insights for better decisions.
Top Customer Analytics Software
Custora is an analytic software platform. The software performs analysis of customer related data, the software reveals terms and information relation to customers, it enables users to keep a track of important and high value of customers. The software enables users to win back their customers and to retain them. The software uncovers essential data points related to customers. The software predicts potential group of customers. The software identifies what customers want to buy, how they will buy it, how frequently they will purchase it and how much they would spend in their buying process. All this information helps users…
Exponea is the ultimate analytics and engagement automation ecosystem. It provides the easiest solution to the biggest of problems. One can find all the answers to questions through one software and its incredible features enable to process like a pro right from the start.Dashboards and profiles: all the dashboards with important information, metrics and performance indicators are in one place. Customer profile shows all user attributes that need to be decided to collect or calculate. Behavior history tracks the actions of the users. Analytics: distinct features such as funnels, segmentations, retentions, reports and predictions are provided for processing of data.Marketing…
InsightSquared is a sales performance analytics solution that quickly delivers pre-built reports on every major sales metric. Unlike spreadsheets, InsightSquared’s visual, maintenance-free reports and dashboards provide a custom lens into real-time sales results. Use InsightSquared to establish better relationships with the whole team as well as the setting goals for maximum revenue. InsightSquared uses Accurate Sales Forecasting models that can predict deals that are also accurate and dependable. Every person that is part of the sales team will be able to accessdata to better understand and achieve numbers, with InsightSquared; it will provide the necessary information to ensure accurate forecasts…
Zoined is a business solution that enables business owners to automatically generate email reports. The software also allows users to utilize browser-based portal that tracks business anytime and anywhere. In addition, the solution can also work well on mobile devices.Zoined helps business people to get valuable insights from their business delivered to the different people in varying roles and improve the quality of the daily decisions they make.The software enables users to enjoy many benefits. It helps to reduce the amount of time spent on creating and interpreting business reports. Another benefit is that it helps businesses save time and…
Planhat helps companies to reduce churn, drive up-sales and maximize customer lifetime value. Through Planhat companies predict churn and spot up-sell opportunities with a composite customer health score. The score is a transparent and fully customizable. Add dimensions based on your CSMs subjective input or hard facts and data points. Planhat boarding uses the industry's most powerful on-boarding module. Report on average on-boarding days for each client segment, get a feel for number of customers with overdue tasks and quickly identify the delayed processes. Planhat will help to understand the customers and how they use the service. It also promotes…
RW3 is a BI Analytics Solution provider where in users would be able to integrate field data with the rest of the other data sources. By using up-to-date analytics, it will provide rich insights that allow the business to keep its competitive advantage at retail. Be able to utilize and manage variety of data streams including POS, Retail Link, Trade Dimensions and other sources too.To ensure that the data analyst is always productive and is able to do the task well, RW3 empowers them with the right tools to create reports and custom dashboards that will make the biggest impact.…
ClickFox accepts data from ANY data source where there is an event name and timestamp through easily ingesting your existing datasets, or by leveraging the ClickFox standard event format. The ClickFox user interface enables business users and data experts to apply years of experience through a proprietary journey language. ClickFox offers a one of a kind big data platform and a suite of solutions that enable enterprises to get the most value out of each customer interaction across all channels. With its unique data infrastructure and proprietary algorithms, the ClickFox Experience Analytics (CEA) Platform connects all customer touch point data across enterprise systems…
Rubikloud is a big data architecture that works on ingesting, cleaning and processing data from multiple sources at scale. Rubikloud accurately and securely manages billions of rows every day from real-time and batch sources of data. Rubikloud’s sophisticated architecture empowers organizations to think forward and move faster.Rubikloud works on business intelligence, reporting, and analysis of data that comes from multiple sources. The availability of acquiring big data in the business requires it to be accurate at all times and this is what Rubikloud is providing it clients. After which, it provide access to a single view of all the disparate…
Entytlement Automation uses proprietary predictive analytics and machine learning on your own enterprise data to identify highly-qualified aftermarket sales opportunities executable by sales and service teams. Entytle is developing a SaaS solution that helps companies maximize customer lifetime value by applying predictive analytics to enterprise data to generate Sales Qualified Opportunities. Entytle help companies grow Repeat & Recurring Revenue from their existing customers.The Predictive Opportunity Generation Engine of Entytle evaluates the data and then determine the various patterns with the help of different systems, also generates histories and event timelines, and produces results. The Entytle Outcome Manager will settle current…
Beckon enterprise software delivers clean, trusted data and real-time marketing intelligence for agile decisions at the speed and scale of modern marketing. The platform combine data best practices with marketing best practices, Beckon provides automated data management, total visibility into cross-channel marketing performance, integrated campaign planning, omnichannel analytics, real-time dashboards and scorecards, and marketing KPIs right out of the box for fast time to value.Beckon develops spontaneous enterprise software which enables the marketer to unlock their data in order to achieve growth. The clean, integrated, normalized performance dataset of marketing and resulting reports of performances, scorecards and analytics of Beckon…
Qeymetrics supports the data analysis and organizes it with the help of its fast and smart data analyzing features. Its framework discovers cross-metric value drivers and uses them to turn the tables of data in the favor of the business. It benefits identifying outliers, and taking action which will smarten up the business. QeyMetrics identifies and gathers beneficial data sources from every part of the business and after analyzing it, utilizes it to benefit of the business. It also configures and creates target analysis dashboards for different roles in the organization. This feature assesses and portrays the data in a…
Drive business forward by using ChartMogul’s business intelligence when it comes to understanding data and focusing on what really matters. ChartMogul quickly uncovers the value of available data so that the users can make decisions that will drive the business forward.ChartMogul offers simple and easy integration for the services that the business is already using. Synchronize data and full APIs enable custom integrations. Consolidate all customers’ data in one place by using ChartMogul’s robust standard model that provides a system to all records. With ChartMogul’s powerful BI and visualization tools, users can view pre-built reports or even answer complex queries…
RJMetrics helps ecommerce companies acquire, convert, and retain more customers. RJMetrics' interface is built for business users. It contains drag-and-drop metrics, one-click filtering, and easy chart customizations. RJMetrics connects to the data sources which customers already use to run their business. Cohort analysis enables to measure the effects client growth efforts on customer behavior, from conversion rate optimization to customer loyalty programs. SQL Report Builder BETA delight analysts by giving them direct access to client’s data so they can quickly write SQL queries and visualize results. Clients can learn the behaviors and characteristics of their customers that are causing their…
SwiftIQ uses high scale data processing and machine learning to deliver contextually relevant insights and digital experiences for retailers and brands. Its platform unifies and analyzes data primarily from in-store transactions as well as online behavior and third party sources to predict and inform category captains, shopper marketing, assortment, supply chain and content delivery decisions. SwiftIQ’s unique ability to process billions of basket-level transaction records in near real-time and convert that into on-demand mobile visualizations, dayparts, affinities and attribution fosters a new level of retailer/supplier collaboration and innovation. SwiftIQ makes Swift Access, which helps unify data sources and make them…
Preact is a cloud-based, customer success system that helps subscription businesses maximize customer lifetime value by reducing churn and driving upgrades. Preact generates health & activity metrics for each user and account by analyzing detailed individual session-level usage and other signals. Preact automatically determines which patterns are predictive of customer health and rolls that insight into easy-to-understand customer success health scores. It uses big data analytics, behavioral science, and machine learning to help identify customers likely to churn or upgrade. Preact’s system allows a customer success team to manage their workflow in an efficient and effective way. Preact allow to…
Adobe Analytics is an analytics solution in Adobe Marketing Cloud that helps you understand your customers, find hidden opportunities, and identify issues — all with real-time, multichannel data. Integrate Analytics with Marketing Cloud and other digital marketing functions to bring data insight to every business goal and customer interaction.Features include Organize and visualize any data in dashboards and detailed reports. Share dashboards and reports through email and mobile, Ask any question at any time. Drill deep into your data in real time to find unique customer insights, associations, and opportunities, and combine dimensions, metrics, segments, and date ranges in any combination,…
Comscore is a analytics of product and advertising based company which gives features such as customer and advertisement management and keep track of what customers are doing .Comscore keeps track of customers by its audience analytics product ,there are various ways of keeping track on customers such as media when it comes to media then mobile and tablets comes first where audience behavior can be captured easily and advertising on mobile app and mobile web app increases the sales .Knowing size of customer isn't enough but one also need to know consumption habit of customers as well as of competitive…
IBM Digital Analytics, formerly Coremetrics Web Analytics, is a platform for near real-time digital analytics, data monitoring and comparative benchmarking. BM Digital Analytics is part of Customer Experience Analytics, a holistic solution that includes both cross-channel journey analytics and customer behavior analytics. IBM Digital Analytics provides actionable insights on your digital customers across multiple channels so you can deliver more targeted, personalized offers. Better personalization can help increase conversions, accelerate customer lifecycle progression and provide higher returns for your marketing dollars. IBM digital analytics helps to visualize customer journey so that one can optimize customer experiences .IBM digital analytics gives…
Akita measures the health of your accounts and gives you an actionable list of at-risk customers and you can focus on the right accounts at the right time.Akita integrates with the cloud-based software your business already uses—the leaders in accounting, customer relationship management, customer service, and marketing. Getting started only takes minutes and requires no IT involvement. Akita delivers the tools needed by the Customer Success Managers in order to decrease the churn and drive upsells. It provides with a practical list of those customers who are at risk along with measuring the overall health of their accounts. Without making…
Spendsetter is looking to change the way your company communicates with and engages both your customers and employees. The mobile-first engagement solution and dedicated team of experts specialize in helping to identify, engage, and retain your most passionate believers, all while increasing word-of-mouth marketing for your business. Spendsetter allows users to gather all the fans of a brand on a single plate form. The software is workable on mobiles and tablets. The software allows people who love the brand, to be gathered altogether on a single board. The software allows users to collect information about brand lovers. The software enables…
Polytab Analytics is a customer data platform powered by an active machine learning that helps your orchestrate informed shopper experiences. Polytab Analytics provides you with an excellent platform for building a unified view for shoppers across devices, marketing vehicles, and sales channels. Polytab Analytics integrates with third-party customer relationship management databases, and the Internet of Things feeds to enhance shopper's digital experiences with offline data. Some of the critical features offered by Polytab Analytics include an order path tracer, cross-device tracking, multi-touch attribution, a personalization engine, embedded artificial intelligence, executive dashboards and scorecards, and on-demand reports. The order path tracer…