Sign in to see all reviews and comparisons. It's Free!
By clicking Sign In with Social Media, you agree to let PAT RESEARCH store, use and/or disclose your Social Media profile and email address in accordance with the PAT RESEARCH
and agree to the
Total ETO Engineer-to-Order (ETO) is an intuitive ERP solution, designed by and for engineers, integrating the whole business process of small to mid-sized custom design Manufacturers.
Engineer to Order
• Prospecting orders and projecting profits.
• Detailed estimates from past jobs, or load pre-designed estimate templates.
• Quotation and Negotiation
• Dynamic Nested BOMs
• Purchase Orders and revisions as change orders occur.
• Product Launch
• Engineering and Design
• Committed Job Costing in addition to Actual Costing
• CAD integration with SolidWorks, Inventor and others
• Accounting integration with QuickBooks, Sage and others
• Very affordable, subscriptions start at $85/user/month including all modules, implementation, training, support and product upgrades!
• $85/month per end user, including all modules, implementation, training, support and product upgrades
Small (5 employees) to Medium (500 employees)
Engineer to order equipment manufacturers including: industrial and factory automation manufacturers, turnkey system integrators, packaging machinery manufacturers, conveyor systems, controls and panels, metal press and forming systems, lifts and cranes
• Exclusively for Engineer to Order ETO, fits your business, not the other way around
• CAD integration - no double entry
• unparalleled control releasing Assemblies, Sub Assemblies and Parts to Purchasing
• BOM change management is made easy - dynamic nested BOMs
• consolidated Purchasing eliminates clerical work for buyers
• Receiving can quickly view Purchase Orders, log received parts, generate data and Bar Code labels, produce quality inspection reports or initiate Non Conformance issues.
• Real time committed job costing and preliminary BOM estimate reports
• Integration with proven accounting systems, not with the limitations of an ERP supplied system
What are the benefits?
• Eliminate double entry and managing spreadsheets, streamline information between Engineering and Purchasing
• Reduce clerical work and start buying materials early, to get best prices and delivery
• Do more jobs with existing staff
• Ship jobs earlier
• Reduce costs and maximize profits
• Highly affordable - Subscription tiers start at $85/user/month and include all modules, implementation, training, support and product upgrades!
Aggregated User Rating
Ease of use
Features & Functionality
Renew & Recommend
No other ERP specializes in Engineer to Order. Total ETO is the only ERP exclusively for Engineer to Order manufacturers. It will save you money and allow you to be more competitive.
Aggregated User Rating
You have rated this
Formerly known as Questica ETO, Total ETO is a highly specialized ERP solution designed exclusively for Engineer to Order ETO manufacturers, covering the entire business process of small to mid-sized custom design Manufacturers from sales to shipping.
Total ETO’s CRM capabilities allows all departments to view and add to client activities, conversations, personal notes and documents. Total ETO provides users with the key information and tools to create quotations with greater accuracy. Spares and Parts orders can be created without involving engineers as users can lookup pertinent data and historical jobs with ease.
Total ETO's 2-way CAD add-ins seamlessly synchronize Part and BOM information with the most popular 3D CAD packages SolidWorks and AutoDesk Inventor. Total ETO can also import BOMs from any other CAD system such as Catia, Creo, EPLAN, SolidEdge and AutoCAD Electrical, eliminating the need for any double entry.
Total ETO automatically consolidates this BOM information with Purchasing, reconciling outstanding required materials with already procured materials, automatically handling the constant changes that are inherent to the very nature of Engineer to Order, eliminating tedious clerical work and freeing up your key staff to focus on your bottom line.
The unique "hold and release" capabilities of Total ETO's BOM allows engineers to release completed assemblies and long lead items to purchasing early, so they can shop around and get you the best prices and delivery, eliminating the purchasing bottleneck that affects almost all Engineer to Order organizations.
With Total ETO, you don't have to settle for an ERP supplied Accounting system. With Total ETO, you can keep your industry proven Accounting solution that you are already comfortable with, such as QuickBooks or Sage, and integrate with Total ETO. Total ETO handles most of the difficult daily accounting tasks with ease. Purchases, receiving and accounts payable batching are all detailed and managed within Total ETO. Integration or posting of summary data to the payable and receivable modules is simple. Tracking of all labor is also detailed within the system and can be posted to your payroll module or sent to an external services provider such as ADP.
There are over 200 reports in the system that allow you to slice and data every which way. Featuring Preliminary BOM Cost Estimate and Real Time Committed Job Costing reports, you can keep track of your Project's costs to ensure you stay on track.
All this and more at a very affordable price. Subscription tiers start at just $85/user/month and include all modules, implementation, training, support and product upgrades!
Total ETO Features
Prospecting & CRM
Parts and Spares Orders
Dynamic Nested BOM
Consolidated Purchasing (POs & RFQs)
Routing and Fabrications
Expediting and Receiving
Quality Control and Non Conformance Reporting
Real Time Committed Job Costing
Preliminary BOM Estimating
Labor and Timesheet Tracking
Packing and Shipping
Highly Specialized for Engineer to Order
Total ETO Pricing
$85/month per end user
Including all modules, implementation, training, support and product upgrades
Total ETO Screen Shots
Estimating and Change Orders
Create Estimates and track Change Orders with ease
Spares and Parts Orders
Spares and Parts Orders - Quote to Order Process
Bill of Materials
Nested and Dynamic Bill of Materials with full CAD integration
PAT RESEARCH is a B2B discovery platform which provides Best Practices, Buying Guides, Reviews, Ratings, Comparison, Research, Commentary, and Analysis for Enterprise Software and Services. We provide Best Practices, PAT Index™ enabled product reviews and user review comparisons to help IT decision makers such as CEO’s, CIO’s, Directors, and Executives to identify technologies, software, service and strategies.