Top 7 Veterinary Practice Management Software
Animals that fall sick or get injured receive care and treatment in veterinaries hospitals, clinics, and practices. Veterinaries doctors need to keep track of their patient details including information on vaccination, diagnoses, treatment, and follow-up. Nurses and technicians must ensure there is efficient drug & treatment delivery and administration. It is important to record the health records of every patient to be able to assess their medical needs and to recommend the right treatment for them.
Top Veterinary Practice Management Software: IDEXX Cornerstone Veterinary Software, AVImark, IntraVet, eVetPractice, DVMAX, Hippo Manager Software, ezyVet are some of the Top Veterinary Practice Management Software.
What are Veterinary Practice Management Software?
The veterinaries hospitals must also schedule and notify the staff of appointments according to the patients' demand and capacity. The patients must also be notified of their scheduled appointments, overdue payments, and follow-ups dates. The veterinary hospital must manage communication, payments, and influx. They should also ensure that there is proper medical billing and claim management for every patient. Every vet hospital, clinics, and practices must keep track of the inventory of the drugs and other materials required for animals treatment. For them to perform such tasks efficiently, there is a need to embrace a veterinary practice management software.
Veterinary practice management software is used in animal healthcare centers to assist in the daily operations of a veterinary hospital or clinic.
- Invoicing & Accounting: With the invoicing feature, the user can easily search and select products and services to add to the invoice. The feature also allows bundles to be added for quicker invoicing. The user can also add various methods of payment. It even indicates if there is an existing balance or credit on the client's account.
- Inventory tracking: Allows the user to keep track of the inventory for out to hospital transfers, automatic sales tracking and in adjusting for shrinkage. The tracked product or service has a re-order point notification as well as an individual log.
- Reporting: Generate a list of reports including reports for revenues, products or services sold, invoices, and end of the day reports to name but a few.
- E-medical records: Enables the vet practices to keep health records electronically to reduce the efforts of locating patients’ details. Every patient has an individual file to keep track of their medical records including notes for doctor's exam and surgery as well as communications notes. The medical record also keeps track of appointment dates for vaccinations and procedures to automatically remind the patients. History of the Labwork and previous medical work is also attached to the medical records for easy viewing later.
- Clients database: Assists the veterinary clinics to maintain a robust database of patients. This feature allows a vet practice share clients among multiple locations. It allows sharing of financial reports for each location individually, service and product pricing reports for some items, and where the user has separate pricing.
- Calendar, appointment & Scheduling: Helps the user automatically keep track of the patient due dates for certain services. The reminders help update patients and the user can automatically print reminder postcards or send reminders through email to let the clients know what their pets are due for.
Top Veterinary Practice Management Software
IDEXX Cornerstone Veterinary Software
Cornerstone Veterinary Software created by IDEXX is a practice management solution designed for veterinarians. Cornerstone is a preferred provider of and recommended by the American Animal Hospital Association. Key features include a health network, data backup and recovery, a payment portal, automatic reminders, and client communication. The Pet Health Network of Cornerstone provides appointment management, medical reminders, marketing campaigns, text messaging, automated surveys and mobile websites. It also allows facilities to send newsletters to customers with customizable content. Online pet pages provide access to pets' vaccination records, appointment details, prescription and more. With Pet Health Network Pro integration, all medical…
AVImark is part of Henry Schein Veterinary Solutions, offering unparalleled excellence in veterinary practice management software and the freedom that comes from a successful veterinary business. AVImark offers all of the powerful features users would expect in a leading software: electronic medical records, appointment and boarding calendars, patient reminders, dental charts, estimates and invoicing, financial reporting, and other tools to support paperless practices. AVImark has many approved integrations that enable users to subscribe to additional products and services that work with their software, such as laboratory integrations and credit card processing. With easy-to-use right-click functionality, unlimited seat licenses, advanced features…
IntraVet is a leading practice management solution that allows veterinarians to be in charge of their critical medical, financial and back-office information. Its easy-to-use interface combined with the most powerful features in the industry provides the information veterinarians need to improve their clinical services and management efficiencies. IntraVet is backed with the most reliable and knowledgeable technical support team for the entire computer network. IntraVet can be used as a single or multi-user package. IntraVet also provides networking solutions with Windows Terminal Services as well as wide area networking options utilizing VPN routers. Go paperless with IntraVet. Easily manage and…
eVetPractice is a cloud-based practice management solution that offers mobile practitioners and veterinary hospitals a centralized platform from which to manage appointment reminders, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), and online payments. It is a user-friendly system that incorporates a pet owner portal, in-house labs, referral system, reporting features, and SMS integration. Use eVetPractice to manage EMR with a flexible subjective, objective, assessment and plan (SOAP) approach. Access customizable exam, lab, and history forms conveniently while efficiently managing patient data, vaccination records, document storage, and Rabies Certificate generation. Receive appointment requests, create and edit appointments, and display visits by type. Plus, users…
With more than 25 years of experience and a solid foundation in veterinary medicine, DVMAX has earned a reputation as the developer of the most powerful, easy to use veterinary and animal care software for both Macintosh and Windows in mobile and desktop environments. DVMAX gives veterinarians the tools they need to deliver the best animal care possible. DVMAX P is a practice management solution for veterinary clinics, while DVMAX R offers an electronic medical record solution for facilities working with animals outside of veterinary practice. DVMAX keeps the practice running smoothly and efficiently with standard features like emailing and…
Hippo Manager Software
Hippo Manager was built from the ground up based on a fresh and simple user interface that delivers everything needed for veterinary practices of all sizes. Hippo Manager can manage all the clinic appointments with adding resources, use color coding for different type of appointments, modify appointment schedules and more. Its inventory management allows users to check on stock levels, add or remove quantities and track margins. Users can send appointment reminders, SMS notifications, e-statements, and other communications directly to customers. Hippo Manager can be run on desktops and laptops and it is perfect for mobile devices both Android and…
Created using open source programming language, ezyVet is a cloud-based practice management software that boasts lower initial startup costs. Because it is cloud-based, users can access ezyVet anywhere, anytime through a computer or mobile device. ezyVet handles all aspects of veterinary practice including boarding, billing, calendars, financial statements, lab results, inventory, marketing, and treatment information. With a focus on beautiful design, intuitive usage, and automated everything, ezyVet will change the way clinic runs. ezyVet allows staff to customize the software to their liking. If there is something they don’t need to see, they can hide it. If they need extra…
What is Veterinary practice management software?
Veterinary practice management software is used in animal healthcare centers to assist in the daily operations of a veterinary hospital or clinic. The veterinaries hospitals must also schedule and notify the staff of appointments according to the patients' demand and capacity. The patients must also be notified of their scheduled appointments, overdue payments, and follow-ups dates.
What are the Top Veterinary Practice Management Software?
IDEXX Cornerstone Veterinary Software, AVImark, IntraVet, eVetPractice, DVMAX, Hippo Manager Software, ezyVet are some of the Top Veterinary Practice Management Software.