Top 8 Retail Task Management Software
If you are a retailer owning multiple stores located in different areas, then you must be wondering how best to manage these stores without compromising on customer service. In many instances, you will find different stores belonging to the same retailer offering a different experience to their clients. The various stores are managed differently thus making it impossible to provide the same services across the board. All is not lost. There is a solution to the above challenges: retail task management software.
Top Retail Task Management Software: ThinkTime Task Management, ZetesAthena, StoreForce, Compliantia, Zenput, Zipline, AccuStore Task Management, Concrete Tasks are some of the Top Retail Task Management Software.
What are Retail Task Management Software?
Retail Task Management Software is a solution that has been designed to assist retailers with multiple stores to manage the operations of their stores effectively. The system helps one to manage store tasks effectively by eliminating manual tasks and automating most of the functions thus making your staff more efficient and effective. Jobs such as shelf replenish, inventory checking, and processing of returns are automated by the system thus saving time and allowing the team to concentrate on other works that have a positive impact in your stores. The system also helps in labor-management as regional managers can quickly make workforce adjustments depending on the store trends either at individual stores or multiple stores across a specific region.
- Time Tracking: Keep track of time spent by your team on every task assigned. You can measure the productivity of your employees with ease as you can monitor their operation with ease. Projects that consume a lot of time can also be identified thus allowing you to determine where to invest more resources.
- Mobile Access: The system is compatible with mobile devices meaning you can still work while out of office. This means your team can send and update data in real time while in the field through the use of mobile phones or tablets. All they need is a portable gadget such as a mobile phone or a tablet.
- Real-time Reporting: You can access the status of each task in real-time through the use of a visual dashboard. Your staff is more accountable to their functions as you can easily tell who completed what project and the time that was taken on each task. Since the reports are generated in real-time, you can make more informed decisions about your business thus boosting your productivity.
- Store Audit: Ensures your stores are always up to date and in the recommended standards. The system allows one to review the store levels by prompting store auditors or field managers to fill the review reports as scheduled.
- Store Calendar: All assigned tasks are stored in a centralized place allowing you to monitor the assigned tasks and follow-up on scheduled appointments. The system also prompts you to act whenever an activity is due to avoid disappointing clients.
- Ticket Tracking: This feature comes in handy especially when you want to track customer's complaints and if they were addressed or not. Also ensures the client's feedback is well documented to avoid future mishandling of client's order.
- Task Management: With this feature, one can streamline the workflow in an organization as you can easily assign a task to different teams and monitor their completion. The system also sends alerts for jobs that are due and flags off any project that is time bound thus ensuring efficiency in the organization.
Top Retail Task Management Software
ThinkTime Task Management
ThinkTime is a retail technology company that offers retail task management and retail help ticketing. ThinkTime provides a clear, consistent and user-friendly platform for every task - from complex corporate initiatives to simple to-do items. Each assigned task appears in a personalized dashboard with a priority level so associates know exactly how to organize their time. Field and corporate leaders can balance the flow of work week-to-week so no store team is overloaded. ThinkTime makes inside our clients workplaces everyday. When employees feel strong direction and support they are more engaged in delivering personalized service to their customers. And that…
• Personalized dashboard with a priority level
• Rich library of reports and widgets
• Quick Task - A simple form for the smaller tasks
• Real-Time Associate Support
• Monitoring: View store progress in real time and respond to issues instantly
• Target distribution: Distribute tasks by role and location
ZetesAthena Retail Task Management software allows users to manage store tasks intelligently whilst providing real-time visibility. Empower staff with a powerful retail application that removes manual work and automates tasks such as shelf-replenishment, inventory checking, returns processing etc. It will allow users to fully control the shop floor and back-of-store operations, and ensure tasks are completed at the right time, by the right person. Store staff will be equipped with a powerful tool that helps them execute tasks faster and more accurately, so they can spend more time engaging with customers. With real-time information at their fingertips on mobile devices,…
• PI cycle counts and stock auditing
• Ticketing and price markdowns
• Picking for Click & Collect orders
• Inventory and price checking for customer queries
• Inbound and outbound logistics activities
• Flexible returns management service
The StoreForce Solution combines visibility, accountability, and execution into a single, web-based software toolset, accessible on all mobile platforms and major web browsers. The Solution uses real-time KPI dashboards, statistics, and an advanced reporting component to communicate performance to all levels within a retail organization’s hierarchy. The Solution is entirely permission based, ensuring that store managers see what is important to them to drive their store’s business, and a corporate user sees estate-wide information relevant to the strategies and programs they have put in place. The Solution is intelligent, using predictive analytics and sales and traffic trends to pinpoint where…
• Library of Best-of-Breed Retail Reports
• Custom, Retail Reporting Controls
• Standard and Alternate Hierarchies
• Customizable, Real-time KPI Dashboards
• Task Dashboards for the Field
• Dashboard analyzer: Improve a store’s ability to act on the opportunity walking through its doors
Compliant IA is a real-time, configurable and secure platform, specifically designed for multi-unit retailers. Compliantia, a retail audit software solution, has unveiled a scrollable photo carousel designed to enable users to get a photographic overview of what is happening in their stores, right from their dashboard. The software helps retailers audit stores for operations, merchandising and loss prevention with an app via a smartphone, tablet or laptop. The complete audit workflow includes action plans, photo verification, maps, KPIs, signatures, and a scheduler. Using Compliantia, a retailer’s full visit history can immediately be made available, providing users with business and operational…
• Task management, designed to help retailers deploy efficient and secure communication channels between the stores and head office, assign tasks and track execution
• Location data enables brands to import third-party data such as sales, human resources or inventory and securely display the data on an app at any time, on any device
• Ticket tracking, designed to help retailers track, assign and address customer complaints, feedback and general information
• Upload store data in minutes with a web-based Excel™ file uploader
• File Transfer Protocol automation
• Calendar, automated scoring, maps, action plans, signatures, notifications and reminders
Zenput makes it easy to roll-out, track and enforce compliance with operating procedures and key initiatives. At the core, Zenput helps operations leaders collaborate more effectively with employees in the field and their stores to create better customer experiences and improve store performance. Whether it’s a one-time product roll-out, a monthly quality audit, or a daily opening checklist, schedule all the tasks that need to get done. Provide stores the prescriptive guidance they need to operate smoothly, stay ahead of quality issues, and deliver a great experience for customers. Get real-time visibility into task completion rates, cross-store performance, and prevent…
• Track Resolutions: Track corrective actions to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Automated Reports: Automatically receive a report outlining completed work and outstanding tasks
• Incident Management & Mitigation: Gather real-time information about incidents from employees out in the field
• Task Management: Prompt the right actions every day
• Standard dashboards delivering a top-level overview of company’s performance on key measures
• Advanced scoring for custom fields such as temperature ranges, waiting times, ratings
Retail Zipline is the solution for best in class retailers who want to create differentiated store experiences through store team engagement and execution. Zipline is a cloud-based store communication solution that helps any retailer track store execution, engage associates and optimize profitability. There's finally a way to operate with ease and align all levels of retail organizations from headquarters to district managers to stores. Retail Zipline is an easy-to-use solution built for retail, by retail. Zipline brings effective communication to retail organizations by simplifying and clarifying the information that everyone needs. Top retailers use Zipline to create more engaging store…
• Product organization – Organize products by category, type, season, sale
• Customer Management helps retailers overcome customer related challenges
• Inventory Management
• Drag and drop files, automated reminders, embedded videos and images
• Dynamic and easy to use reporting: Identify bright spots and opportunities
• Use the Zipline Console to send, receive and review message history for any individual
AccuStore Task Management
AccuStore is real-time retail: the ability to use field task management to react quickly to – and even anticipate – change. It’s an easy-to-use, mobile solution that empowers teams to help with information gathering and sharing of essential data in real time. AccuStore helps multi-unit, consumer-facing businesses reduce spend and accelerate their growth through customized site profiling capabilities and an enhanced store profile technology that allows retailers to build and maintain a central repository of site-level details accessible throughout the organization. AccuStore's technology features a built-in survey tool and a full-screen web interface that is an intuitive, easy-to-use platform to…
• Store Portal: Empower stores with real-time access to the information they need
• Store-Specific Distribution: Leverage store profile information to ensure 100% accurate visual marketing kits every time
• Store-Specific Marketing Guides: Improve compliance and eliminate confusion by giving each store precisely the information it needs to execute promotions
• Compliance Audits: Quickly check on loss prevention and store safety
• A “hovering” feature reveals additional details without having to load another page
• Digital Asset Management: The power to update, collaborate and interact with stores from your mobile device
Concrete Tasks overcomes the challenge of trying to coordinate activity, share content, and track tasks through email, or generic task management solutions. From head office teams that need to ensure brand compliance across their owned-stores, and franchise partners, to regional teams that want to coordinate local activity more efficiently; Concrete Tasks offers a powerful way to manage tasks across geographies, regions, and even store types. Concrete Task allows teams to share all the best practice, measurements, layouts and collateral that were needed to roll out store, after store, while keeping each completely brand compliant. Concrete Tasks’ clean user interface is…
• Searchable customer database
• Task management empowers teams to work more productively and efficiently
• Manager interface for viewing online reports and statistics
• Calendars provide complete visibility over team workload
• Robust dashboard makes it easy to manage reminders, monitor feedback, and track task progress across stores
• Hierarchical task assignment: Create tasks, define categories, and send to selected stores or groups