Top 7 Retail Management Software
Retail Management Software is an essential tool that helps retailers better manage their business from the point of purchase, the sales channels to the point of sales. Retail Management Software gather real time customer and point-of-sale (POS) insights. Retail Management Software provides solutions to reach shoppers across any channel, and provides the visibility you need to optimize everything from merchandising to your supply chain with retail omnichannel software.
Top Retail Management Software: iQmetrix, Springboard Retail, Dynamics RMS, LS Nav, NetSuite RMS, Retail Pro, ChainDrive are some of the Top Retail Management Software.
What are Retail Management Software?
Retail Management Software supports all core retail processes. Retail Management Software gain insights into operational retail data and provide users with contextual, real-time information and a simple user interface to make faster decisions and deliver a better consumer experience.
Retail Management Software helps manage inventory, replenishments, promotions, back office performance, employee as well as customer. The platform also lets the user track sales and productivity in the sales channels. Retailers efficiently and quickly process invoices which saves them time.
- Inventory Management: Retail Management Software enables the user in the entire inventory management lifecycle from the purchase to the point of sale. It helps in printing shipping labels & picks lists and gathering orders. It allows the user to view the fulfillment metrics that helps when purchasing the next batch of inventory. Retail Management Software also enables the user in automating the shipping processes. Retail Management Software helps manage the waitlist inventory and in reposting inventory. The software helps in the order fulfillment process with a bar coding system.
- CRM: Retail Management Software enables the user to improve existing customer relationship as well as find new and prospective customers. The platform gives the user the ability to offer customers excellent services and win back former customers. It saves notes for different customer accounts where the user can review the physical addresses of the buyers to know the geographical trends. The user can track the dollars spent and returned for each customer.
- Employee/Vendor Management: Retail Management Software helps the user to manage the team Accounts for all the staff and vendors. It offers the user exact access that is necessary to those that help the business thrive. The user can quickly create employees accounts whereby they can log in and view the tabs that pertain to a particular job or tasks. The vendors can review the inventory level which helps in reordering.
- Reporting and Analytics: Retail Management Software provides an analytic tool for gaining valuable insights into your retail business.
- POS : Provides point of sales tools to streamline sales process and business operations with a simple platform of software, hardware, and payments for retail businesses built for your storefront and back office and built for boosting sales and cutting costs.
Top Retail Management Software
iQmetrix is an IT and service company that provides retail solutions. One of its solutions, RQ, is a cloud-based point of sale (POS) and retail management solution for multi-location retailers. Features include mobile POS, CRM, advanced inventory management, HR, marketing and loyalty, repair and in-depth reporting and analytics. RQ also offers a number of front-end and back-end integrations such as payment processing, e-commerce, accounting, vendor managed inventory, biometric security, marketing automation and more. Endless aisle, dropship and e-commerce integration options enable retailers to provide customers with an integrated shopping experience across all channels. Centralize internal communication through the Intranet to…
• Global inventory tools make it easy to manage the inventory all in one spot, as well as create a real-time audit trail that determines an item's exact location at any time
• Accounting & Reconciliation: Keep precise accounting of deposits, purchases, credits, and RMAs
• Reporting & Analytics: Metrics are collected in real time, analyzed, and presented with clarity on store, executive, and productivity dashboards
• HR: Save time scheduling staff with baseline scheduling templates and online schedule change requests
• Use the Intranet to check schedules, the latest promotions and products, and other pertinent business news
• Robust marketing: Contact the right clients about upcoming promotions or new product releases
Springboard Retail is a cloud-hosted point-of-sale (POS) and retail management platform. The software boasts of comprehensive yet easy-to-use business and operational tools designed by actual retailers who know firsthand the ever-changing needs of modern brands in today’s fast-paced retail industry. Springboard Retail’s Mobile POS and retail management system is tailored to be utilized by retailers so that they can maximize company resources, increase efficiency, and boost sales. Features include up-to-the-minute inventory monitoring, extensive reporting tools, open APIs for detailed customization, and portability throughout different platforms and devices. The technology is easy to learn and roll-out regardless of whether a retailer…
• Metrics + reporting: Stay agile and responsive to changing market conditions
• Customer QuickView dashboard
• Item grid feature makes entering size runs a breeze
• Customer management: Integrations with top loyalty & marketing platforms
• Order management: Real-time inventory data across all channels
• SpringboardTRAC: See real-time traffic & conversions
Microsoft Dynamics RMS is a comprehensive POS platform designed for small and midsize retailers operating everything from a single store to a whole chain. It is a complete and scalable solution especially for those businesses that aim for significant expansion and growth. Microsoft Dynamics RMS delivers advanced functionality including multidimensional inventory management, customized reporting, advanced purchasing, and receivables management. Microsoft Dynamics RMS offers integration with popular and widely used financial packages in the market. Created specifically for small and medium-size independent retailers, Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System is a user-friendly, cost-effective POS platform that can simplify the way users manage…
• Customizable, real-time reports: Filter, hide, sort, and group report data
• Purchase orders: Inter-shop inventory transfers can be initiated from the head office or at individual shops
• Built-in intelligence and prescriptive guidance: Achieve greater business outcomes
• No-code visual editors and tools that make it easy to build and deploy web and mobile apps
• Inventory management, control and tracking
• Complete key store closing activities faster using automated and streamlined workflows
LS Nav is an end-to-end retail management system that gives retailers full control over their business processes, and real-time access to valuable data and analytical tools. LS Nav covers the whole business, from accounting, reporting and merchandising to store operations and POS, providing retailers with a full range of functionality to meet the needs of the most demanding retail environment. LS Nav eliminates the need to build and maintain multiple applications and costly interfaces. Retailers can maintain their entire operation in a single, centralized database, and keep control of all their locations and sales channels from headquarters. LS Nav is…
• Customizable POS: possibility to change the look and access to specific operations through staff permissions
• Cross-selling and upselling tools with personalized product recommendations, in-store and online
• Automatic and manual replenishment tools
• Inventory management operations on traditional and handheld devices
• Reporting, analysis and Business Intelligence tools for data-informed business decisions
• Centralized management of prices, offers and campaigns
NetSuite RMS transforms the in-store experience and delivers true omnichannel shopping with a modern POS solution that unifies the physical and digital shopping experiences. Using a mobile device, empower your sales associates with a complete inventory and customer information to engage customers more effectively, drive more sales and provide a satisfying shopping experience. Deliver engaging, personalized shopping experiences and build customer loyalty with a single view of all customer transactions and interactions across all channels and touchpoints. With a 360-degree view into customers, products, and orders across all channels, NetSuite enables users to understand and connect with customers, segmenting and…
• Inventory & supplier management: Efficiently manage stock and supplier network to better meet the demands of today's consumers
• Order management: Allow shoppers to buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere and return anywhere
• In-store POS: Build customer loyalty
• CRM & Marketing: Get a single view of each customer across all channels and touchpoints
• Powerful financial management system for retailers
• Real-time BI: Make smarter strategic decisions across all channels
Retail Pro is a specialty retail management software platform featuring POS, replenishment, inventory management, promotions, customer management, back office, performance, and KPI reporting capabilities. Retailers can use Retail Pro to overcome data fragmentation and can tailor Retail Pro to their exact workflow, branding, and business needs. Retailers can leverage the application program interface (API) in Retail Pro to connect and sync retail data with third-party solutions such as ERP, CRM, HR systems, e-commerce sites, loyalty, RFID, merchandising and others. Retail Pro's adaptive user interface allows retailers to customize and configure the operational screen to fit their business requirements, define workflows…
• Sales Forecast: Historical sales data
• Rich visuals and dimensional analytics
• Customer Management: Create special offers, promotions, and discounts based on past purchases
• Advanced Reporting – The system comes with over 150 preloaded standard report options, including stock levels, best/worst sellers, top employees...
• Price Management – Multiple price levels, suggested pricing (based on costs), and time-based price changes
• Inventory Management – The system updates inventory instantaneously with every purchase or return, allowing for a real-time view of all levels
ChainDrive is an omni-channel retail management solution designed for retailers, e-tailers, and wholesalers. The solution is designed for apparel, footwear, sporting goods, jewelry, home goods, department store, and specialty retailers. Key features include web-order fulfillment, CRM, inventory management, merchandising, warehouse management, point of sale and financial management. ChainDrive offers customer relationship management (CRM) features that help retailers to capture all customer related data and then design targeted offers to drive loyalty. The solution provides analytics and reporting features which allow users to identify which products to push and which promotions to extend. Users can also view their merchandise details which…
• Multi-level comparative sales analysis comprising features that take into consideration such things as new and/or closed stores
• Employee productivity analysis and reporting
• Intuitive and flexible data views, including dashboards
• Ability to query, link, list, pivot, drill down and graph data using sophisticated data mining techniques
• Insightful and accurate key performance indicators
• Adaptable report generator, including report scheduling
What are Retail Management Software?
Retail Management Software supports all core retail processes. Retail Management Software gain insights into operational retail data and provide users with contextual, real-time information and a simple user interface to make faster decisions and deliver a better consumer experience. Retail Management Software helps manage inventory, replenishments, promotions, back office performance, employee as well as customer. The platform also lets the user track sales and productivity in the sales channels. Retailers efficiently and quickly process invoices which saves them time.
What are the Top Retail Management Software?
iQmetrix, Springboard Retail, Dynamics RMS, LS Nav, NetSuite RMS, Retail Pro, ChainDrive are some of the Top Retail Management Software.