TARGIT Decision Suite 2014 adds Business Intelligence and Analytics Innovation
TARGIT Decision Suite 2014 adds Business Intelligence and Analytics innovation : TARGIT Decision Suite 2014 adds Business Intelligence and Analytics innovation with new and improved data discovery, deep integration with leading platforms, advanced customization, and more. TARGIT is the maker of one of the market's most intuitive Business Intelligence and Analytics solution for all business users, the TARGIT Decision Suite. With over 18 years of experience in the Business Intelligence and Analytics segment and over 300,000 users globally, TARGIT has been consistently considered as a top player in the industry by Gartner and BARC. The TARGIT Decision Suite is the only BI and Analytics platform that delivers real-time dashboards, self-service analytics, user-friendly reporting, stunning mobile capabilities, and the market's simplest data-discovery technology in a single, cohesive solution.
With six distinct areas of improved functionality and new capabilities, the features include:
1. Self-service data discovery tools: Research show that only 10 percent of data in the data warehouse is used by most companies. With the enhanced Intelligent Wizard and the new Statistics app, TARGIT helps put a filter on what's relevant. The Wizard presents data based on popularity by both the specific user and all other users on the system by automatically tracking of all data usage for faster, more relevant data searching. Other sorting options include by Context (logical cube-like structure), Relevance (best match without grouping), and Alphabetic. For the data warehouse manager, the new TARGIT Statistics app collects user consumption stats for better data warehouse management.
2. New Big Data connections: New native connections to known and trusted Big data platforms. Connect directly to Microsoft Analytics Platform System (previously Microsoft SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse), Google BigQuery, Hortonworks (HDP), Cloudera (CDH), HDInsight, MongoDB, EXASOL, or SAS.
3. Easy data mashup with Data Service: Mashup data from different sources both internal and external. Pre-built plug-ins include Microsoft CSV, Azure Data Market, Directory, Excel, OData, ODBC, and Quandl, designed to be the easiest way to combine data sources into a single analysis or report without any developer skills needed.
4. Customized Gauges: The new Gauge Builder lets users create their own gauges, customizing their experience and the way they want to see their data displayed.
5. New Visualization object: TARGIT is paving the way for many new visualizations. With the 2014 release a bullet graph is offered, adding to the catalogue of options such as bar charts, maps, bubble charts, and more.
6. New TARGIT Anywhere Client: New "on-device" client that delivers Dashboards and Storyboards more broadly throughout the organization on mobile devices, shop equipment, and any other device with an internet browser. The client supports wide distribution of analytics to the entire organization.