Stone Bond is a one of a kind data virtualization platform that unifies information silos for visibility across multiple data sources all in real-time. This means user can analyze business data as it is occurring to maximize the use of assets, minimize costs, and improve / refine business processes.
Data Virtualization Software
• Multiple User Constituencies (Business Analysts, Developers, DBAs)
• One Click Generation and Hosting of Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON, OData, ADO.Net, JDBC, ODBC, BCS, BDC)
• Bi-Directional Data Access
• Single Integrated Development Environment to configure, test, deploy, and monitor data virtualizations
• Full CRUD (create, read, update, write) with security and transaction assurance (rollback)
• Proprietary AppComm™ that communicates live directly and natively between the endpoints and the Transformation Engine
Contact for Pricing
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Reduce Costs: Remove the costs associated with populating and maintaining Data Warehouse
• Significantly reduce the need for multiple copies of any data
• Improve Productivity in IT and by business data users
• End user awareness and security using multiple security models
Stone Bond is a one of a kind data virtualization platform that unifies information silos for visibility across multiple data sources all in real-time. This means user can analyze business data as it is occurring to maximize the use of assets, minimize costs, and improve / refine business processes. Stone Bond integration projects are completed in up to 90% less time than other data integration solutions and eliminate the need of costly data storage and warehouses. With its exceptional easy to use graphical interface and its Integration Integrity Manager (IIM), configure, modify, and manage corporate data flows and systems without any programming. Stone Bond Data Virtualization can accelerate the curve to help improve data warehouse deployments by integrating, cleaning, validating, and consolidating the copious amounts of important data that may exist outside of the warehouse. The flexibility afforded by Stone Bond DV ensures that the data warehouse can be leveraged as the enterprise grows and evolves. Stone Bond Data Virtualization is ideal for situations where data demands change quickly and where access to the data in real time could be critical to business outcomes. Replacing hard coded and difficult to maintain systems with Stone Bond DV to pull data from multiple sources in a single environment view is more secure than cloud systems, a quicker staging databases allow you to comply faster, with fewer resources and more accuracy. Reduce internal costs and capture new markets. Data Virtualization with Stone Bond Technologies will provide data to business intelligence and analytics in real-time or when needed.