SQL Server Reporting Services
SQL Server Reporting Services provides tools and services that Create, deploy, and manage mobile and paginated reports for your organization.
Business Intelligence Software
Data Visualization Software, Dashboard Software, Reporting Software
• Power View
• SharePoint mode report server
• Reporting Services add-in for SharePoint products
• View and interact with reports on iOS devices
Contact for Pricing
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Power View
• Based on Tabular Models
• Coexists with Report Builder
• SharePoint Mode
• Data Alerts
• Report Server Projects in SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio
• Excel Renderer for Microsoft Excel 2007-2010 and Microsoft Excel 2003
• Word Renderer for Microsoft Word 2007-2010 and Microsoft Word 2003
SQL Server Reporting Services provides tools and services that Create, deploy, and manage mobile and paginated reports for your organization. Reports can be mobile, paginated, interactive, tabular, and graphical, with a variety of data, including relational, multidimensional, and XML-based data sources. Reports can include rich data visualizations, including charts, maps, sparklines, and KPIs.
Reporting Services is a server-based reporting platform. You publish reports to a report server, or as part of a Microsoft Windows application, or to a SharePoint site.
You can schedule report processing, access reports on-demand, subscribe to published reports, and export reports to other applications such as Microsoft Excel. Create data alerts on reports published to a SharePoint site and receive email messages when report data changes.
You may like to read: Open Source, Free and Top Dashboard Software and How to Select the Best Dashboard Software for Your Business