Knowage provides the opportunity to work with big data and traditional data sources, even combining more, to build analysis such as interactive cockpits, reports and multidimensional analysis (OLAP).
Business Analytics Software
• Big Data sources
• Interactive Dashboards
• Reports, Advanced Analytics
• Data/text mining, Location Intelligence
• KPIs, thresholds, alerting system
Affero GPL v3
• Community Edition: free forever, full capabilities.
• Enterprise Editions: yearly subscription that includes maintenance and grants the access to professional support services.
Provided by KNOWAGE Labs (Italy)
English, French, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese
Engineering Group - Knowage Labs
Knowage (formerly SpagoBI) has a 14-years history. The actual release is the 6.3. Knowage provides the opportunity to work with big data and traditional data sources, even combining more, to build analysis such as interactive cockpits, reports and multidimensional analysis (OLAP). The product supports the IT staff managing enterprise environment with multitenant and complex metadata. Self-service capabilities are a core asset: combining data and widgets, even a business user can build his own dashboard in a few minutes.
Knowage provides you FULL ANALYTICAL CAPABILITIES:
- BIG DATA - to work with big data sources and traditional ones, easily federating data sets to build different analysis;
- SMART INTELLIGENCE - to work with traditional data sources, even combining more, to build analysis such as interactive cockpits, reports and multidimensional analysis;
- ENTERPRISE REPORTING - to deliver punctual information to a diversified set of users, at the right time, according to a pixel-perfect and ready-to-print layout;
- LOCATION INTELLIGENCE - to plot business data over a map, a space, a schema or a vectorial picture;
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT - to define strategic scorecards, measure and evaluate performances through thresholds, alerting for critical issues;
- PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS - to perform advanced processing using data mining techniques for forecasting and prescriptive purposes.
Knowage allows to get immediate insight from your business data plotting them over a map, a space, a schema, a vectorial picture and exploring them with different layers and formats. This is possible also thanks to mash-up techniques, without the need for moving data between GIS systems and data warehouse environments.
Knowage allows the measurement of your goals and targets according to specific thresholds and from different perspective. Moreover, it helps you to promptly react to critical events and unexpected issues, as a result of specific alerts and notifications. Knowage gives the opportunity to work with traditional data sources or external data, in order to set KPIs, goals and targets up to build composed scorecards.
Knowage allows to perform advanced processing using data mining techniques for forecasting and prescriptive purposes. Moreover, it means being able to simulate actions and evaluate their effects on different assets. Knowage Predictive Analysis gives the opportunity to work with traditional data sources or external files, processing them with advanced algoritmics written using R/Spark and other scripting languages. For what-if purposes, Knowage PA provides an OLAP-based solution that allows the interactive simulation process over measures and dimensions.
Knowage suite is supported by Engineering Group, the leading Italian software and services company, with about 10,000 people and more than 50 offices worldwide. Maintenance and support services (such as trainings, migration support, proof-of-concepts, etc) are provided by Engineering Group (KNOWAGE Labs) under subscription.
To experience Knowage features without any download, there is an online demo available.
- Static, pixel-perfect reports
- Common charts (bar, line, pie, radar, etc.) based on free libraries
- Interactive and zoomable charts based on advanced libraries
- Associations discovery
- Analytical documents based on R/python scripts
- drag & drop query builder over metamodels
- Discovery associations between data sets
- Network analysis with measures to study distance
- Integration with office documents
- Adding notes to document, sharing information and metadata
- Create and organize folders in the private area
- Cross navigation from/to different documents