Social Data Intelligence
Social Data Intelligence helps companies build relevant digital experiences that deliver transformative business results on a global scale.
Social Media Analytics Software
• Social Data Intelligence Suite
• Social Media Monitoring
• Customer Journey Analytics
Contact for Pricing
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1000 employees)
•Able to drill down to up to 8 stages in the buying and brand advocacy journeys
•Configurable customer journeys for different industries
•Benchmark performance against competitors
• Organizations have access to billions of historical conversations.
• Data is indexed from hundreds of thousands of social media sites and can be queried in real-time.
• Data can be analyzed across 23 languages with SDL’s natural language processing, machine learning and proprietary machine translation capabilities.
• Turn-key applications that deliver instant insights to customers.
• Provides the ability to identify the best and worst practices for effective product launches.
Social Data Intelligence helps companies build relevant digital experiences that deliver transformative business results on a global scale. With SDI’s suite of technology, marketers have the ability to gain deep customer insights from a wide range of social media data by harnessing the real-time stream of hundreds of millions of social media posts a day and channeling them through our big data analytics platform.
SM2 is the foundation of the suite. Capturing social data from hundreds of thousands of social and digital media sources across the globe in real-time, SM2 maintains a rolling 3-years of historical social data. SM2 enables you to specify which conversations you want to monitor and analyze using our powerful search engine. The advanced analytics for web, campaigns and consumer behavioral modeling, you can unlock the power of data-driven marketing to deliver the products customers want and the messages that resonate across markets, languages and touchpoints.
Capture and evaluate the context of every customer interaction. Combined with historical customer data and easy to set up marketing rules, you can apply this intelligence to provide customers with relevant online experiences. SDL Web 8 that ensure business users can do their jobs faster and easier, and IT has all the tools and flexibility they need to serve the business better than ever before, in order to simplify the growing complexity of managing global web experiences.