Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce CRM is an award-winning solution created by Salesforce as part of its extensive sales and marketing solutions under the Salesforce brand including separate systems for: analytics, marketing, service, and community cloud.
Opportunity Management Software
• Marketing and sales leads
• Email integration & Real Time Visibility
• Forecasting & Approvals
• Social accounts and contacts
• Chatter & Analytics
• Contact Management & Opportunity Management
• Salesforce Inbox &Salesforce Engage
• Sales Collaboration & Sales Data
• Marketing Automation & Lead Management
• Mobile to stay connected
• Lightning Essentials - Out-of-the-box CRM for up to 5 users $ 25 USD/user/month (billed annually).
• Lightning Professional - Complete CRM for any size team $ 75USD/user/month (billed annually).
• Lightning Enterprise - Deeply customizable sales CRM for your business $ 150 USD/user/month (billed annually).
• Lightning Unlimited - Unlimited CRM power and support $ 300 USD/user/month (billed annually).
• All per user products require an annual contract. Canadian pricing available upon request.
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
Salesforce Sales Cloud
• Connect with key decision-makers faster. Increase sales and marketing productivity with the latest, most accurate data.
• Build and empower your partner network with a Partner Community.
• Connect directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
• Call your customers with a single click and take notes in real time.
• Receive inbound calls directly within Sales force, and see all of the contact’s information so they can be prepared for any conversation.
• Log calls, respond to hot leads, work opportunities, or check dashboards no matter where the users are.
• Automatically capture data and get instant insights, such as top leads, next steps, and suggested actions.
• Close more deals anytime, anywhere on any device a laptop, a phone, etc.
• Accelerate productivity with a flexible user experience.
• Unify the sales process, from lead to cash.
• Empower reps with the latest technology like artificial intelligence and automation to sell smarter and close deals, faster.
• Have a complete view of your customers, including activity history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions.
• Gain insights from popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube right within Sales force.
• Get all the details on the team’s deals stage, products, competition, quotes, and more.
• Connect your sales force to customers in just one click with personalized sales campaigns designed by marketing.
• Tap into the wisdom of everyone in the company with a social collaboration network designed for business.
• Track deals and find the experts, competitive information, and other resources to close more deals, faster, wherever you are.
• Create, deploy, and manage effective online campaigns with Pardot Marketing Automation.
Salesforce CRM is an award-winning solution created by Salesforce as part of its extensive sales and marketing solutions under the Salesforce brand including separate systems for: analytics, marketing, service, and community cloud. As a CRM, the software helps the user to track all customer information and interactions in one location to follow more leads. The Lead Management, Marketing Automation, Sales Data, and Partner Management apps let the user to follow the leads until they are ready for conversion. It has got a mobile app for Android and iOS featuring real-time data from dashboards and custom reports, plus a Feed First feature that lets the user at once see the most important information based on the settings. Salesforce Sales Cloud also allows the user to get insights from varied, real-time customer data. It helps the user create critical reports, sales forecasts, and territory models. To give the user more flexibility, Sales force Sales Cloud integrates with external business solutions, the user can get a full view of the customer, such as activity history, communications, discussions, and social mentions using the Contact Management. Tracking deals and looking for competitive information is easier with the Sales Collaboration module. Likewise, the Sales Performance Management lets the user set metrics-based goals and amplify winning performances of sales reps to motivate a healthy competition in the team. It helps track clicks, create campaigns, and automate the whole process to generate quality leads and cut the sales cycle. The Lead Management, Marketing Automation, Sales Data, and Partner Management apps allow the user to create a systematic pipeline from lead to conversion. The mobile app for Android and iOS lets the user take the software’s main functions with them, on the field or at the office. The user can log calls, reply to hot leads, or work opportunities in real time. The users can also share and sync files and track changes in real time for faster and more productive communication between them and their team. The user can see a real-time view of their sales team’s conversions to help the user create adaptive weekly forecasts. The user can use the Reports and Dashboards to collect and accumulate data for detailed reporting and analysis. The user can automate the CPQ process (configure, price, quote) with Salesforce Lightning. They can also connect to customer support to find new upsell opportunities and take sales even further.
You may also live to read, What is Customer Relationship Management Software ?, Top CRM Software, All in one CRM Software and Social CRM Software, , Top Free and Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, Best Small Business CRM Software, Top Mobile CRM Software .