Quicken is financial platform which helps users in streamlining budgeting and planning. It is being used by several business owners and institutions.
Personal Finance Software
• See, track, and pay bills in one place
• Free phone support
• Shows bank/credit card balances
• Imports bank transactions securely
• Puts your spending in categories
• Imports from previous Quicken versions
• Shows all financial accounts
• Starter Edition - $39.99
• Deluxe - $74.99
• Premier - $109.99
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Projects income and expenses
• Helps you create a budget
• Reminds you when bills are due
• Sends text/email alerts
• Syncs with free mobile app
• Snap and store receipts
• Free credit score and more
• Helps you save for house/college
• Helps you plan for retirement
• Portfolio X-Ray
• Shows performance vs. the market
• Helps with buy/sell decisions
• Displays up-to-date portfolio value
• Tracks cost basis and capital gains
Quicken is financial platform which helps users in streamlining budgeting and planning. It is being used by several business owners and institutions. Its features include free phone support, show bank/credit card balances, projects income and expenses, text/email notification, portfolio X-ray, tracks cost basis and capital gains, and shows performance against the market.
Quicken provides users with updated quotes to keep their portfolio value current and to keep track on how their investments are performing against the market, as well as to monitor cost basis, identify realized and unrealized yields, and compute capital gain to make tax time easier.
Quicken helps users save time, and it is easy to setup and operate; users only need to provide their bank account information. It is safe to use Quicken, as it uses a robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption to protect user’s financial information. Quicken enables users to take charge of expenses, as it categorizes and organizes user’s transactions in a well-defined interface.
With Quicken’s mobile app which is available on iPhone, iPad, and Android, users can monitor and manage their finances anywhere, anytime. Quicken financial products are backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. Quicken supports TurboTax, and users can export Quicken data directly to TurboTax for accurate tax prep. Upgrading Quicken is also very easy as it automatically syncs data from previous versions. Quicken supports Windows OS and Mac. Quicken enables users to equate income and expenses over a long period of time through its custom reports feature. Users can also pay bills in Quicken through Quicken Bill Pay service for small and regional banks. In addition, users can easily convert from Quicken Windows to Quicken Mac.