How to Select the Best All in One CRM Software for Your Business
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) link sales teams such as sales, marketing and customer service and operations teams such as financial, operations, logistics and human resources with the organizations customer touch points. Customer Relationship Management systems monitor, record and facilitate the interactions of your organization’s sales, marketing and support departments in a single location so that the entire team can have access to a complete and unified view of the customers. CRM covers a wide range of applications as it combines people, processes and technology in order to understand a company’s customers. An All in One CRM Software integrates sales, service and marketing with capabilities of managing customer data, customer support, customer interaction and marketing with added features such as order processing, social media, POS sales so that more functions can work well together.
Besides the management of customer relationship, an All In One CRM Software also manages other critical functions of the business. Businesses are able to prosper and improve their profits as CRM makes it easy to keep track of customers, what they require and their history. With the information business has on customer touch points, businesses can thrive as a result of repeat, loyal customers and knowing what their needs are makes it easy to keep them happy which in turn leads to long term sustainable profitability. The importance of retaining clients has been proven in numerous studies that find bringing in a new client takes ten times more than retaining an old one. CRM software puts the customer at the heart of the business.
What are All in One CRM Software?
All In One CRM Software provides features for sales tracking, marketing automation, order management and other operations. Some of the added features in All In One CRM Software includes Order Execution, Appointment Scheduling, Social Media Management. All In One CRM provide more functions that bring different departments in your company together so that all work well together in one collaborative platform. CRM software is able to manage interactions with potential customers not just existing ones, and gives a clear overview of all the customers in the business with the option of customising your own dashboard to give information about the current state of a customer, be it the status of an order and if there are any outstanding customer service issues. CRM reduces the time a business will use in administrative work and in turn increase sales leading to increased profits of a business, personalised communications is made to clients via email, phone, fax or mail leading to increased efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of information. Information about new business brought through referrals or recommendations is able to be tracked.
You may also like to review the top CRM Software, All in one CRM Software and Social CRM Software :
Top CRM Software, All in one CRM Software and Social CRM Software
You may also like to review the top Free and Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software:
Top Free and Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
What are the Types of All in One CRM Software
The main objective of a CRM is building and managing customer relationships through marketing, observing relationships as they mature through distinct phases, managing these relationships at each stage and recognizing that the distribution of value of a relationship to the organization. Based on organization objective there are three types of CRM Software : Collaborative All in One CRM, Analytical All in One CRM and Operational All in One CRM.
- Collaborative All in One CRM: Facilitates a collaborative solution with the objective of sharing information on various types of interactions that customers have with the organisation and its different departments.
- Analytical All in One CRM: Provide Functions that include performance analysis and business intelligence on segmenting your customers.
- Operational All in One CRM: Interacts directly with the customer by integrating the front office, back office and mobility, which includes areas such as sales force automation, contact management, automation of marketing activities and customer service.
Based on operational focus, All in One CRM can be classified as CRM solutions focused more on the following business functions.
Marketing Automation Suite: Focused more on marketing operational activities such as Marketing campaigns management, Contact Management and Marketing analysis and forecasting.
Sales Automation Suite : Focused more on sales operational activities such as Sales distribution management, Sales activity and time management, Sales account, contact, and opportunity Management, Forecast sale trends and Revenues analysis.
Customer Service and Support Software Suite: Focused more on customer service with Call Routing, Contact Centre Sales Support, Call- Scripting and workforce Management.
Report and Data Analysis Software Suite: Focused more on reporting and analytics which provides Marketing insight, Sales Report and Data Analysis and Profitability analysis.
What are the Features of All in One CRM Software
- Sales Automation : Features to automate the manual, time-consuming tasks sales reps, managers, and leaders.
- Marketing Automation : Features to automate the manual, time-consuming tasks marketing reps, managers, and leaders.
- Omni Channel capabilities: Track and organise customer interactions across all communication mediums.
- Email Integrations: Integrates with your email programs easily moving email communications and details.
- Up sell capabilities and tracking: Processes sales and upgrades on site with new clients while tracking all activities.
- Reporting and Analytics: Stores data together in meaningful ways and analyses developing trends.
- User Dashboard and Tools: View statistics in a highly visual, engaging perspective using customized reports and dashboard and the ability to customise the home screen
- Social media Integrations: Ability to connect with and via social media.
- Campaign manager and tags: Data is well organised and easy to locate for whoever is in need, with the ability to create task lists and email reminders.
- List and data management: Manages your data and customer lists effectively with the option of using default tools or customising.
- Automation tools: Automates lead tracking and follow up processes, ensuring accuracy and freeing up time.
- Email marketing: The ability to send bulk mail to numerous clients to inform them on any new product or product changes.
- Incident tracking: if a customer had a complaint the issue is able to be recorded, details of the customer issuing the complaint, the person tasked with dealing with the issue and the status of whether the issue has been dealt with.
- Quote/Order Management: Ability to create quotes instantly and save accounts for future reference.
- Lead management: managing leads from prospective to conversion, with the ability to view customer interaction.
What are the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) of All in One CRM Software
- Customer Life Cycle: The number of clients the business has been able to retain their loyalty and satisfaction.
- Firm Performance: Status of the market share, efficiency of the product, the ability to adapt and seamlessly interact with ERP and new product launch indicators.
- Operational Performance: Improvement in sales performance, marketing campaigns, customer service and analysing customer information for a streamlined sales operation.
What are the Benefits of All in One CRM Software
- Manage customer interactions- Allows companies to help manage more customer interactions faster.
- Consolidates information- Consolidates customer information for analysis and viewing.
- Simplifies data - Turns massive amounts of data into insight while viewing several customer analyses
- Increase revenue- Reduces costs around serving customers due to less customer churn and optimized customer relations management
- Increase profitability- Enables companies to share human resource data, accounts, documents, projects, logistical data, financial data and workflow internally.
- Improves customer loyalty- Provides a continuous learning process for the customer over the web or through automated services.
- Improved efficiency in serving clients- When the company has knowledge about clients needs, they are better suited to serve them.
- Greater staff satisfaction-The more knowledge your employees have the more empowered and engaged they are.
- Quick data collection-saving customer data while on the field, and saving customer interaction through mobile applications, emailing and chatting with just a few clicks.
- Get real time data- with the option of accessing data anywhere.
- Profile customers easily- Organisation of customer information and their preference makes it easy to categorise them demographical and through their transaction history making it easy to meet their needs.
- Make accurate sales forecast –it is easy to see business patterns, how tasks are coming in and out making it easy to plan for the future.
What are the Latest trends in All in One CRM Software
- Integration with social media application- integrating with third parties for customer connections.
- Big data analytics tools-with the ability to foretell the monetary value and profitability of a particular customer
- Mobile CRM application modules-To enable sale reps to better serve customers from any location with the need of mobile access only
- Gamification- utilizes game design techniques and mechanics to enhance user adoption of CRM applications
- Availability on social media- for better connection and communication with clients
- Offering CRM through Saas model- which is also referred to as an on-demand solution and is part of the growing cloud computing movement
- Knowledge collaboration – Integration of data across different departments beyond selling and marketing, for instance purchasing, accounting and management.
How to choose the right All in One CRM Software
- On premise or cloud based - Selection based on the installation type. On premise is purchased and installed on service of business premises, while cloud based is managed by the developers requiring internet access.
- The cost and licensing of the software - The total cost of the software needs to be put into consideration, if there are additional fees for instance set up fees.
- The security features of the software - if customer data is able to be protected, back up of information in case of an outage.
- The ability to integrate with existing software in the business- this is important because failure of integration leads to additional costs.
- Customer service - if they are readily accessible and the time taken to respond to queries
- Reputation of the software provider- this information may be obtained from reviews or testimonials of clients as well as if it is established software with awards or recently developed.
- Niche based solutions – if the CRM is developed for a particular industry or service.
- Ease of usage – it is important to choose software that is easy to use so as to avoid time wastage in training.
Here are the trending and the top rated All in one CRM Software for you to consider in your selection process:
You may also live to read, What is Customer Relationship Management Software ?, Top CRM Software, All in one CRM Software and Social CRM Software, , Top Free and Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, Best Small Business CRM Software, Top Mobile CRM Software .