Sign in to see all reviews and comparisons. It's Free!
By clicking Sign In with Social Media, you agree to let PAT RESEARCH store, use and/or disclose your Social Media profile and email address in accordance with the PAT RESEARCH
and agree to the
• Business Digitalization & Partners Relationship Management
• Sales Management & Inventory tracking
• Church management & Bug Tracking
• Searching & documentation
• Task Management & Event Management
• Engineering Project Management & Construction Manager Tool
• Get immediate feedback about work
• Share work with teammates, clients, managers, stakeholders or anyone else.
• See all comments, thoughts and reactions in one place.
What are the benefits?
• Create the right workflow for the team.
• Edit various workflow stages, orders and transitions with a single click.
• Communicate with the team to ensure everyone has all the data they need to fix every bug.
• Create a CRM board to centralize all the clients' information in a fully customizable layout.
• Share videos, screenshots and files describing the problem.
• Get notifications when bugs are assigned or their status is changed, so that all bugs can be fixed super fast.
• Keep all communication in one place and avoid using excessive emails.
Aggregated User Rating
Ease of use
Features & Functionality
Renew & Recommend
Monday.com is the new name of a product previously known as dapulse, namely one of the market’s leading collaboration and communication apps for teams and syncs all information in a single, accessible hub, and empowers agents and team members to make important decisions together.
Aggregated User Rating
You have rated this
Monday.com is the new name of a product previously known as dapulse, namely one of the market’s leading collaboration and communication apps for teams. It syncs all information in a single, accessible hub, and empowers agents and team members to make important decisions together. Monday.com has a user-friendly interface to share all the information with the clients.
A client board allows the user to invite clients to view their project roadmap. On that board, the user can list all the projects/tasks they are working on, share deadlines and plan ahead. There are various options to visualize the work for the client gantt charts, process status indicators to clear dates assigned to a task. The user can send messages to get the client to approve a task or just shoot a weekly update.
The communications feature allows the user to know who saw each message and when. The users are also able to use their client management software to share files and basically keep communication, files and projects in one place. Monday.com assembles and displays progress data in a logical and understandable manner, making it possible for all team members to keep track of projects and common operations.
In former daPulse’s fashion, Monday.com remains extremely sensitive to customization, and lets the user configure almost any option until he gets a brand-specific platform. The same way daPulse divided projects and tasks in Pulses (specific rows); Monday.com categorizes them in custom sections and groups, and abides to the specific rules and policies.
Collaboration enables all agents need to do to discuss or change an action is to click on it. This also means that collaborators are able to add comments on any updated, ask questions and trigger discussions, and take part of answering forum sessions. Monday.com allows the uploading of different types of files and leaving notes; as well as following a live Facebook/Twitter activity feed that records discussions as they come along.
Analytics and reporting are also well-executed, as Monday.com is able to collect and arithmetically relate connected projects and tasks, keep them organized in a historical spreadsheet, and enable users to find them easily upon need. It is tightly connected to Dropbox, Zapier, Google Drive, and similar sharing and management tools, and also comes with open API architecture that lets developers build their own integrations.
PAT RESEARCH is a B2B discovery platform which provides Best Practices, Buying Guides, Reviews, Ratings, Comparison, Research, Commentary, and Analysis for Enterprise Software and Services. We provide Best Practices, PAT Index™ enabled product reviews and user review comparisons to help IT decision makers such as CEO’s, CIO’s, Directors, and Executives to identify technologies, software, service and strategies.