MindGenius is a practical project management tool designed for users eager to increase personal, team and organisational effectiveness.
Project Management Software
•Ideas & Innovation
•Perpetual £294 including VAT
•Subscription £174 including Vat and then Year 2 onwards at £42
•Education Version available at £57 including VAT
Both Perpetual and Subscription available
14 day free trial available - no credit card details needed
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) @ 1.8GHz
Memory: 2GB, Disk Space: 250MB free.
An internet connection is required to take advantage of automatic activation and cloud storage integration.
Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 (not Home and Student), Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 (via downloaded applications) are supported.
•Enhances communication, transparency and accountability
•Ensures upfront planning is completed before diving into delivery
•Dynamic views ensure informed decision making
•Allows planning by assigning, scheduling and monitoring team's project management workload
•Visually capture and structure ideas and information for clearer thinking and better communication.
•Boost individual and Team Effectiveness by organising your ideas and projects easily
•Focus on the right tasks to get your team on the same page
•Organise work and communicate in one place to stay on top of deadlines
•Monitor progress to stop tasks falling through the cracks
•Free up time by improving meeting effectiveness
MindGenius is a practical project management tool designed for users eager to increase personal, team and organisational effectiveness. MindGenius helps you capture and visualise information easily, and seamlessly turning ideas into actionable project plans and tasks allowing you plan, schedule and manage all project related tasks. Break down ideas and information to understand Project Scope and determine requirements and engage the relevant stakeholders to agree Project Scope and vision. Easily create your Work Breakdown Structure from your plan. Dynamic views allow you to switch easily between, planning, Gantt chart and tasks. Identify dependencies, milestones, constraints and critical. MindGenius integrates with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Project, enhancing and complementing the tools that you already use every day.
Capture Information In A Mind Map
- Brainstorm thoughts and ideas or take notes with features which allow you to capture and break down information quickly and easily.
- Select from one of our mind map templates or create your own from a blank canvas.
- Add images from our library or upload your own to improve your understanding and knowledge retention of any topic.
Initiation & Planning
Get your project off to the right start.
- Break down ideas and information with mind mapping to understand Project Scope and determine requirements
- Engage the relevant stakeholders to agree Project Scope and vision
- Use categories and filtered views to analyse information gathered to identify priorities
- Translate ideas and information into actionable plans and assign resources
- Easily create your Work Breakdown Structure from your plan
Schedule & Delivery
Keep on top of your project through to completion.
- Create individual tasks and Gantt charts from your planning mind maps without the need to re-type any information
- Seamlessly alternate between mind map, tasks and Gantt with Dynamic Views
- Identify task dependencies, constraints, project milestones and critical path
- Manage resource for under - or over-allocation and highlight potential problems before they have a major impact on your project
Monitor Progress & Reporting
Keep stakeholders in the loop.
- Automatically generate a Project Report to provide updates on status
- Integrate with Microsoft Office to seamlessly create project documents which can easily be shared with others
- Built-in presentation view allows you to present project updates without the need to create separate presentation materials
- Capture Information In A Mind Map
- Initiation & Planning
- Schedule & Delivery
- Monitor Progress & Reporting