Microsoft Dynamics for Retail
Microsoft Dynamics for Retail : Microsoft Dynamics for Retail enables retailers of all sizes, all around the world, to be dynamic. It delivers a complete shopping experience, with a seamless and differentiating omni-channel solution that is more modern, more mobile, and more global. End-to-end capabilities, from modern point of sale (POS), store operations, merchandising, e-commerce, call center, marketing, and customer care, to supply chain, financials, and more, can be deployed in the way that makes the most sense for your business.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 is the realization of the Microsoft Dynamics for Retail omni-channel vision. The new release puts people first – built on a single commerce engine that can create a complete omni-channel experience, Microsoft Dynamics for Retail is already helping businesses like Delta Air Lines, Eason & Sons, Jack Wolfskin and Ted Baker deliver amazing experiences that make their customers happy. Other retailers such as Ashley Furniture and Jean Coutu Group Inc. selected the solution to take their businesses into the future.
The new capabilities in Dynamics AX 2012 R3 include significant enhancements and new functionality:
• Mobility – This includes immersive mobile experiences anywhere, anytime, on any device, enabling retailers to enhance shopping and store experiences. For example, a sales associate can use the modern POS to see customers’ wish lists that were created online and purchase history, and then extend that conversation in-store. They can also manage inventory at the POS.
• Catalog and Call Center sales – This is a new capability that targets customers via mail order catalogs and streamlines operations through fast order entry, assisted sales, and fulfillment.
• E-commerce and Social – This new functionality empowers retailers to offer consumers omni-channel shopping experiences, spanning various online channels as well as social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Excellence in Retail Operations – This enables retailers to optimize their daily channel and corporate operations through functionality like kitting, pricing and promotions enhancements, assortment and catalog improvements, global gift card and loyalty cards, not to mention rich BI and reporting improvements.
• Enterprise manageability enhancements include mass deployment capability for centralized initial deployment as well as deploying updates to a large number of stores and devices using System Center Configuration Manager. Enhancements also include centralized monitoring capability to monitor the state and health of the Retail topology, as well as centralized troubleshooting capabilities using System Center Operations Manager. Learn more and try out the management pack here.
• Retail Essentials is a simplified configuration option for less complex retail environments focused on physical store locations.
What is Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Software ?, Top Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Software, Top Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Software, Top Supply Chain Network Design Software, Top Supply Chain Analytics Software.