Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a complete relationship management solution that helps improve collaboration, communication, operational insight and overall efficiencies. Built on and accessed through Microsoft technologies.
Public Sector CRM Software
• Business Intelligence
• Reports, dashboards
• Mobile Analytics
• Inter- and intra-agency collaboration and communication
• Citizen services & field inspections
• Citizen Case management & Constituent management
• Automated grant request, review, management, and tracking
• Licensing and permitting
Contact for Pricing
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government
• Easily route requests to the appropriate departments and flag for follow-up alerts.
• Develop and distribute targeted communications about upcoming events, new services, and changing policies.
• Efficiently manage phone, email, or in-person communications.
• Early warning alerts to quickly identify constituent issues and trends.
• Track conversations over 1000s of sources including Twitter and Facebook.
• Help attract and retain skilled staff by giving them a solution that’s easy to learn and use Comprehensive Business Intelligence.
• Respond quickly to changing constituent needs and government legislation by increasing the efficiency of resource planning and allocation activities.
• Review reports and analytics anywhere by taking them offline.
• Streamline the financial aspect of grants management, including authorization of funding sources, processing of payment requests, and invoicing with the integration of a financial package Licensing, Permitting and Code Enforcement .
• Reduce time spent on tasks traditionally handled using paper-based manual processes by automating the processes behind licensing and permitting requests and approvals.
• Increase productivity of workers when away from the office via easy access from the field through the use of mobile devices.
• Simplify and streamline enforcement of codes by automating and linking to licensing and permitting efforts Constituent Management.
• Simplify and streamline key tasks using automated workflows, dashboards, and analytical tools.
• Streamline processes and automate tasks- Automating workflows and reducing administrative tasks minimize paperwork, errors, delays, and wasted time, so efficiency and effectiveness of staff are increased.
• Facilitate data access, analysis and reporting - consolidation of citizen information into one central source with real-time updates.
• Allows for more effective tracking, quicker and more accurate reporting, an increased ability to detect and resolve issues and discover trends as well as elimination of duplicative aspects of case handling and data entry.
• Empower citizens and increase transparency- Offer more self-service options and real-time access to information through the use of mobile devices, applications and web-based services, letting citizens monitor case resolution results, service request status updates, personal information and more through effective search and tracking tools.
• Improve government offerings to citizens- Consolidation of information expands government business intelligence capabilities, which promotes effective planning.
• Optimize the usage of taxpayer dollars - Increased government worker efficiency, improved inter- and intra-agency collaboration and communication, fewer delays, and less bureaucracy translate to spending taxpayer money more efficiently.
• Government Cost Management Manage the cost of governing more proficiently and accomplish more with less by adopting tools that quickly integrate with existing infrastructure, enhance usability, and provide insight into current systems.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a complete relationship management solution that helps improve collaboration, communication, operational insight and overall efficiencies. Built on and accessed through Microsoft technologies, it provides a flexible and affordable platform that gives government organizations a 360-degree view of citizens’ and constituents’ information and needs in order to quickly and easily resolves inquiries and issues. Microsoft Dynamics CRM automates and streamlines key tasks associated with and much more, thus empowering government organizations to meet their unique requirements and improve service delivery across all departments and functional areas. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help governments attain three key objectives: People-Centric Productivity, Citizen Value Creation and Government Cost. Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government People-Centric Productivity Increase workload efficiencies for staff by automating tasks, centralizing data and enhancing business intelligence. Mobile analytics have been enhanced for more effective analysis, and upgraded guided processes to reduce uncertainty. Automated grant request, review, management, and tracking systems help ensure that the funds granted or received are used efficiently, effectively, and as planned in order to benefit the community. Workers are already proficient with the Microsoft suite of products, and Dynamics CRM’s seamless integration with other Microsoft products such as Outlook, Excel and Word facilitate data handling and correspondence handling, so deployment is swift, and daily use becomes agile, straightforward and conducive to increased productivity. A smoother and more intuitive navigation system streamlines tasks even further and eliminates extraneous clicking, searching and window pop-ups. It helps process enforcement has also been enhanced to ensure that each interaction is handled in the best proven way. It’s a clean, focused, intuitive and immersive experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government. Citizen Value Creation Provide higher levels of service to citizens by streamlining interactions, empowering citizens and increasing transparency. It helps provide quick issue resolution for citizens, a “onestop-shop”. Instead of extensive and extended interactions with multiple government workers involving repeatedly providing the same information over and over again, citizens can find resolution of multiple issues through one quick and accurate point of contact due to centralized, agency-wide citizen information. Regardless of whether information or service requests are made by phone or email, via a website or in person, contact center staff members can easily access information and route requests to appropriate departments. It offers seamless, quick, efficient, citizen-centric service results in increased citizen satisfaction levels and strengthened relationships between government and its citizenry.