Marketers Optimize the Customer Experience with New Oracle Marketing Cloud Enhancements
To help marketers deliver a more consistent customer experience across paid, owned and earned media, Oracle has introduced a series of new innovations within the Oracle Marketing Cloud. The new innovations enable marketers to orchestrate relevant mobile interactions for consumers and salespeople, clearly attribute revenue to marketing activities and optimize the experience for individual customers.
Marketers must adopt and embrace digital technologies in order to meet the skyrocketing expectations of digitally-savvy customers. For many marketers, this will require rethinking existing processes, as according to Forrester Research, more than three-quarters of marketing leaders believe that the majority of their digital customer engagements are not optimized today1.To optimize digital marketing activities and successfully meet the demands of today’s customer-first business environment, marketers need to be able to quickly and easily embrace data, technology and content.
By introducing new mobile, data, content and reporting capabilities, the latest additions to the Oracle Marketing Cloud enable modern marketers to successfully use digital technologies to deliver meaningful customer experiences and demonstrate marketing’s impact on business results. The new innovations help marketers to:
- Enhance Sales Enablement: The new release includes enhancements to Engage and Profiler, Oracle Marketing Cloud’s sales tools, which help salespeople better understand the profile of their individual contacts and engage them with relevant content. The new release of Engage improves productivity and accelerates sales cycles by making pre-loaded campaigns and content accessible on mobile devices, while Profiler now enables salespeople to get a more holistic view of the customer through a new Google Chrome Extension.
- Improve Cross-Channel Orchestration: Expanded out-of-the-box in-app messaging empowers marketers to deliver a relevant message to consumers within the context of a mobile application. Rather than silo those messages within the app itself, it can now be orchestrated alongside email, social, push, SMS, MMS and other channels orchestrated inside the Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Extend Reach Into Paid Media Ecosystem: A new self-service tool for audience data integration helps marketing teams or their media vendors build integrations that send audience data from the Oracle Data Management Platform (DMP) into key digital advertising and media platforms, such as demand side platforms, ad networks and website optimization tools. The new integration tools enable marketers, publishers and advertisers to quickly and efficiently maximize existing investments and expand data-driven marketing initiatives.
- Optimize the Consumer Experience: With new multivariate testing, marketers can now move beyond traditional A/B testing, which can oversimplify the complexities inherent in today’s consumer interactions, and can optimize the consumer experience by testing the performance of up to eight versions of the same message by analyzing variables including subject lines, content and the sender of the message.
- Attribute Revenue to Marketing Activities: A new visually powerful, but simple, set of dashboards help marketers analyze what content and cross-channel interactions drive conversions. For power users, marketers can build customized reports based on specific engagement and conversion metrics that matter most to their business.
You may also live to read, What is Customer Relationship Management Software ?, Top CRM Software, All in one CRM Software and Social CRM Software, , Top Free and Open Source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, Best Small Business CRM Software, Top Mobile CRM Software .