LionDesk is a customer relationship management service prepared and designed for real estate professionals. Regarded as an efficient real estate management platform, LionDesk offers an all-in-one solution for realtors, teams, agents, brokers, and lenders.
Real Estate CRM
• Video Emails & Video Texting
• 3rd Party Lead Importing
• Property Management
• Contact management & Transaction management
• Text 2 Sell & Broker functions
• Auto-Responders & Lead Distribution
• Calender/task management
• Click to call & Power Dialer
• Enhanced Drip Campaigns
• Document Management
• Scheduled email and text &Texting manager
• Email Tracking & reporting
• Automatic Outbound Call Tracking
• Team Contact Sharing & Social Media Management
• Deal and Pipeline Management
• For as much as $25 a month, LionDesk offers a professional contact management plan for all users.
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Managing your texting activity is easy with a comprehensive view of all the contact conversations.
• Don’t just emails, with LionDesk, the campaigns can include automated texts messages and phone calls and can also track the phone calls, emails and other interactions.
• View enhanced reports on leads, create master Drip Campaigns to push to the Agents and have a global view of all deals, properties and contacts in the office.
• Know who opens and clicks on the emails and see clients who are interested through notifications.
• Upload the listing presentations, CMA's and more and associate them to a contact for easy access.
• Automate the follow up process with LionDesk's drip marketing campaigns with custom templates.
• View reporting on which of the campaigns are working best, view open rates, click throughs and more.
• Never miss another task again with the LionDesk Property Plan tools.
• Upload the legal documents, client presentations and more to LionDesk by either uploading or emailing it.
• Assign leads and contacts to other team members and distribute to them based on performance.
• Whether the leads come from Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, IDX websites, or from friends and family, LionDesk can handle them all.
• Send emails to prospective clients and know exactly when they open or click any links on the message.
• View an easy picture of the deals in the pipeline with fully customizeable Stages for the specific needs.
• Easily manage all types of lead sources, buyers, sellers, hot or cold clients and more by adding an unlimited number of tags to each client.
• Enter the properties and track the closings.
• Automate the tasks, manage deadlines and don't let anything slip through the cracks.
• Take all the leads, or distribute them to a team based on their performance or the ZipCode of the request.
• Take the existing lead sources (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc) and send them to LionDesk for an instant response to the client.
• Speed through the call lists quickly and efficiently, and capture all the activity right into the contact records as it happens. (Pricing from $49/mo.)
• As an approved Facebook CRM Partner it is possible to get leads directly into LionDesk without the added cost of a 3rd party platform.
• Save all of the sales and marketing emails and send to the clients instantly, or put them on a future scheduled campaign.
LionDesk is a customer relationship management service prepared and designed for real estate professionals. Regarded as an efficient real estate management platform, LionDesk offers an all-in-one solution for realtors, teams, agents, brokers, and lenders. LionDesk helps users by organising their leads, prospects, and clients, and providing them the opportunity to close more deals or sales. The reason why it is referred to as an all-in-one solution is because it also offers marketing and transaction management tools. LionDesk features are video email and video texting. Through these functionalities, users will be able to send out video emails and video text messages to a specific contact. Video emails and video texts can also be included into templates that are created for drip campaigns, and users can send them out as mass emails and mass texts to a contact list. The creation of video emails and video texts can be done automatically because LionDesk provides a built in video recorder. Furthermore, LionDesk helps users to quickly search for previous videos they created. They can filter the search results by selecting the type of videos, which can be either text or email. Video emails and video texts can also be tagged, so that users will be able to search them easily. Video emails and video texts can be used to personalize the sending of property information to clients. They are also effective in promoting a listing or providing tips to potential buyers. LionDesk enables users to automatically import their leads from third party lead sources. This will help them automatically respond to their clients. They can import their leads from Zillow, Trulia, Reator.com, or IDX websites. Then, LionDesk will route their leads from these lead sources and integrate them into the drip campaigns they set up within the system. Another popular feature of LionDesk is its property management functionality. This feature shows the task management capability of the software because users can set up their own task lists for managing a listing, sales, open house, or more. This functionality also automates their tasks and ensures that all plans related to a property are executed on time.