LibreOffice Draw is a powerful office and flowchart software that provides a clean interface and tools that enable users to unleash their creativity and enhance their productivity.
• General editing
• Organize and outline your text content
• View and edit flowchart diagram
• Locate and order flowchart diagram
• Control 3D scenes
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Edit documents with ease
• Work smarter with spreadsheet
• Perfect presentations
• LibreOffice online
• Spell checking
• Links dialog
• Find toolbar
• Form menu
• Enables powerful way of creating complete books with contents, diagrams, and indexes
• Allows you to apply fonts that are on your computer and set and customize styles for virtually every part of your document
• Helps you to use templates with built-in functions that allow you to reuse a pre-prepared sheet and just focus on the immediate work
• Helps you to solve optimization problems.
• Allows you to easily pull in raw data from corporate databases
LibreOffice Draw LibreOffice Draw is a powerful office and flowchart software that provides a clean interface and tools that enable users to unleash their creativity and enhance their productivity.
The impress feature is the main feature that enables users to create and edit slides easily and in a versatile way. The components present in the impress feature include; normal, outline, notes, slide sorter, and hand out. Each of these components have its own unique properties. The normal feature provides you with an excellent platform for general editing of flowcharts.
The notes feature provides an ideal platform for editing and viewing the attached notes. The outline feature enables you to organize and outline any text content in the flow diagram. The hand out feature enables you to produce paper based materials that includes the flowcharts. Users have an excellent platform for having a thumbnail sheet view through the slide sorter that enables them to quickly locate and order their flowcharts.
The impress feature provides a comprehensive range of diagramming and easy to use tools that enable you to ass sophistication and style to your flowcharts. The font work tools enables you to create creative 2D and 3D images in your flowchart diagrams.
The font work tool also provides with an excellent platform building and controlling 3D scenes by incorporating multiple components and objects in your flow chart diagram. When it comes to presentation of your flow diagram, LibreOffice Draw provides you with a powerful slide that enables you to have full command of how your flowchart diagrams are sequenced and displayed. LibreOffice Draw also supports multiple monitors.
You may like to read: Free, Open Source and Top Flowchart Software and How to Select the Best Flowchart Software for Your Business