LeaseHawk SaaS software suite was designed to empower the user with insight to elevate the key aspects of the business—the people and marketing. LeaseHawk focus is to bring emerging technologies to the multifamily industry.
Real Estate CRM
• Telephone and Perfomance Analysis
• ACE Conversational Assistant
• HawkEye Business Intelligence
• LeaseHawk CRM
• CallTrack & LeadScore
• Caller Behavior Analysis
• Ad Source Effectiveness
• Employee Call Performance
• LeaseTrace & LeadScore Expert Analysis
• Contact LeaseHawk for the pricing details.
Small (<50 employees), medium (50 to 1000 enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Listen carefully to each unique caller’s needs and provides the desired information quickly and efficiently.
• Set appointments and collect guest card information.
• Never miss a call, or opportunity and answers calls 24/7 with a constant level of quality to provide the best customer experience and get supports in English and Spanish.
• Save money and resources as an effective alternative to costly call centers and impersonal voicemail services.
• Add-on training packages to develop a specialized LeaseHawk launch plan for the business.
• Access complimentary training webinars, on-demand videos, and a library of other helpful resource documents.
• Route the incoming call from the tracking number to the leasing office instantly.
• The ad source and caller data are captured, and calls are recorded in LeaseHawk’s dynamic reporting.
• Assess crucial, industry-specific data with the click of a mouse.
• Compare not only calls and leads, but prospects-per-source, cost-per-prospect, and calls-per-day.
• Get status reports that provide performance accountability.
• See how many leads and prospects the properties have received and which employee took each call.
LeaseHawk SaaS software suite was designed to empower the user with insight to elevate the key aspects of the business—the people and marketing. LeaseHawk focus is to bring emerging technologies to the multifamily industry. By leveraging artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, and “big” data the user will be able to more effectively manage the relationship with the rental customer.
The suite is loaded with tools, including dynamic analytics that users can access anytime, anywhere. It helps identify the best and worst performing ad sources so they can refine the marketing spend. It helps to get insight into the team’s conversion rates and call performance. It helps track calls to actual leases; make data-driven marketing decisions based on calls converting to actual leases.
The dashboards provide full transparency into the performance of the entire portfolio or individual sites, so the user can quickly identify areas that need attention. It tracks the original call that resulted in a lease to help identity the most effective advertising sources.
HawkEye makes it easy to identify changes in the key areas that impact leasing success, view trends in call volume, missed calls and call length and see ranked ad sources by call, prospect and lease volume. The LeadScore expert analysts do the work to review each tracked call to determine if the caller was a new or repeat prospect, resident, vendor and more.
Then, review recorded calls with the employees and monitor their performance on converting prospects to appointments and leases. Telephone Performance Analysis (TPA), includes trained analysts that evaluate and review your employees’ calls with actual prospects.
The user can also view how their team compares to the performance of the entire multifamily industry. ACE (Answers Calls Every time) is the automated and conversational assistant that pleasantly interacts with the callers and answers their questions after hours or when the staff is unavailable. Ads drive countless prospect phone calls to your leasing offices.
The leasing pipeline gives visibility into the current leasing cycle and helps prioritize follow-ups. Harnessing the data captured from the Property Management System (PMS) and the LeaseHawk software suite, LeaseTrace provides direct insight into which calls and ad sources generated actual leases. LeaseHawk’s easy-to-use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software helps the user respond to leads and residents faster than ever before. LeaseHawk CRM keeps the user on track to respond fast, collect guest cards and set appointments wherever they are.
You may like to read: How to Select the Best Real Estate CRM Software for Your Business and Top Real Estate CRM Software