JpGraph is an Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP5 (>=5.1) and PHP7.0
Data Visualization Software Free
• Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
• Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
• Several different fill styles for line plots
• Advanced image 3D effects built-in without external image manipulation programs
• Supports unlimited number of plots in each graph, makes it easy to compose complex graph which consists of several plot types
• Additional built-in images for plot marks including 3D rendered markers like diamonds, squares, bevels, balls, pins etc
• Text strings can now be added to the plot using scale coordinates
• Support for all primitive URL parameter types with CSIM graphs.
• Autoscaling will now also consider added lines and texts.
• Hare/Niemeyer Integer compensation for Pie Plots
• Commercial use - Single License fee: $103.74 (One-time, perpetual), Bulk License fee: $828.24 (One-time, perpetual)
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Anti-aliasing for Pie charts.
• More advanced formatting of graph titles including 3D Bevel effects.
• Additional 3D Bevel formatting feature for the entire Graph
• Gradient fills for bars are now also displayed in the legend
• Improvements on legend formatting. It is now possible to have several columns in the legend
• Improved callback capability for Plot marks. The new callbacks will provide both X and Y coordinates.
• Intelligent autoscaling which gravitates towards aesthetical values.
• Fully supports manual scaling, with fine grain control of position of ticks
• Supports color-gradient fill for bar graphs
• Supports both vertical and horizontal grids (with image depth specification)
• Supports both on-the fly image generation and batch processing.
• Extensive documentation
• Advanced text formatting using TTF fonts
• Support for both Chinese and Japanes character sets
JGraph is a powerful, lightweight, feature-rich, and thoroughly documented open-source graph component available for Java which is ready to be used in any PHP scripts in both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP. JGraph offers features such as Line / Area, Bar, Pie, Scatter, Impulse, Field, Spline, Geo Maps, Stock, Polar, Error, Balloon, Radar, Contour and support for Odometer, Windrose and Barcodes.
The JpGraph library is a 2D graph plotting library for PHP5 (>= 5.1) and PHP7.0 which is meant to significantly simplify the creation of dynamic graphs using PHP scripting where the library can also be used on its own or as an embedded part of a large WEB development undertaking and allows images to be created using the command line version of PHP (the cli version).
JGraph lets the users visualize numeric data by creating basic charts that is included dynamically in a WEB-page via a straight forward tag and the library itself is agnostic to where the data comes from so it could be retrieved from a database, from a plain text file or from some WEB-service.
JGraph could be used as a tool to create dynamic charts that are stored as image files in a directory which makes it possible to use the library in an off-line batch mode from the command line. JGraph also includes more advanced graph types like spider graphs, polar plots and contour plots and some non-graph capabilities like the possibility to create barcodes (only available in the pro-version) or to create Gantt-charts.