Sign in to see all reviews and comparisons. It's Free!
By clicking Sign In with Social Media, you agree to let PAT RESEARCH store, use and/or disclose your Social Media profile and email address in accordance with the PAT RESEARCH
and agree to the
• 25-49 nodes - $30* / year
• 50-249 nodes - $16* / year
• 250-2999 nodes - $11.6* / year
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
What is best?
• Powerful interactive dashboard
• Vulnerabilities & Missing Updates Tracking
• Network auditing: Analyze the network centrally
• Web based reporting interface
• Network Device Vulnerability Checks
What are the benefits?
• Concurrent access: Allow multiple users to use the web console at the same time while allowing multiple IT admins to report on different parts of the network in parallel
• TCO reduction: Reduce total cost of ownership by centralizing vulnerability scanning, patch management and network auditing
• Compliance: Complete vulnerability management for systems and mobile devices, coupled with extensive reporting
• Inventory assessment: Create an asset inventory of every device on your network
Aggregated User Rating
Ease of use
Features & Functionality
Renew & Recommend
With GFI LanGuard businesses can rest assured that their operating systems and third-party applications are updated with the latest patches for them to achieve overall security compliance.
Aggregated User Rating
You have rated this
GFI LanGuard's patch management feature scans networks automatically or on demand. Receive all the functionality and tools needed to effectively install and manage security and non-security patches. GFI LanGuard supports machines across Microsoft®, MAC OS X® and Linux® operating systems as well as many third-party applications. GFI LanGuard allows auto-downloads of missing patches as well as patch roll-back, resulting in a consistently configured environment that is protected from threats and vulnerabilities.
GFI LanGuard offers patch management support for third-party software, enabling administrators to detect, download and deploy missing patches for supported applications in the same way they monitor and manage operating systems. GFI LanGuard also offers third-party patch management support for many popular applications like Apple QuickTime®; Adobe® Acrobat®, Adobe Flash® Player, Adobe Reader® and Adobe Shockwave® Player; Mozilla® Firefox® and others.
With GFI LanGuard, perform multi-platform scans such as Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux®; and iOS®, Android™ and Windows phone devices that connect to the Exchange servers, across all environments, including virtual machines, and analyze network's security setup and status. GFI LanGuard gives you the power to identify and correct any threats before hackers can exploit them.
It scans devices, identifies and categorizes security vulnerabilities, recommends a course of action, and gives you the tools to solve the problem. It comes with the graphic threat level indicator - an intuitive, weighted assessment of the vulnerability status of a scanned device or group of devices. Through its auto-update system, GFI LanGuard is continuously kept up-to-date with information about newly released Microsoft security updates as well as new vulnerability checks issued by GFI and other community-based information repositories such as the OVAL database.
PAT RESEARCH is a B2B discovery platform which provides Best Practices, Buying Guides, Reviews, Ratings, Comparison, Research, Commentary, and Analysis for Enterprise Software and Services. We provide Best Practices, PAT Index™ enabled product reviews and user review comparisons to help IT decision makers such as CEO’s, CIO’s, Directors, and Executives to identify technologies, software, service and strategies.