Sign in to see all reviews and comparisons. It's Free!
By clicking Sign In with Social Media, you agree to let PAT RESEARCH store, use and/or disclose your Social Media profile and email address in accordance with the PAT RESEARCH
and agree to the
Engage Bay is a platform that allows users to market and sell their products faster through interactive platforms and customer headhunting. The award winning customer relationship management platform is something that you should into if you are an emerging business.
Marketing Cloud Platform
• Effective marketing strategy
• Easy to integrate other programs.
• Easily accessible.
• Increases productivity and efficiency
• Increases sales
• Maintains customer records
• Basic $8.99/mo
• Growth $29.99/mo
• Pro $47.99/mo
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
What is best?
• Greater coordination: the CRM platforms allows business to ensure they integrate various features of business in one platform. The automated marketing system is effective because you can follow up on the customers to know their needs.
• High lead quality: according to research only a quarter of the leads are legit and it is critical to ensure that you are only dealing with exceptional leads because it will boost your business.
What are the benefits?
• Enhanced efficiency: the CRM system can be well implemented and this will save your firm from enormous tasks that usually involves dealing with each task individually.
• Enhanced customer experience: the automated CRM is very effective because you can never leave any lead behind. Incorporating all the features will help you monitor all customers.
• Better data privacy: the platform allows you to manage all the features of your business without leaving any behind. Customer’s information is kept safe.
Aggregated User Rating
Ease of use
Features & Functionality
Renew & Recommend
Engagebay is a platform that offers exceptional CRM and you can manage all your clients and business activities within one platform. The seamless integration of numerous features allows you to monitor the business effectively.
Aggregated User Rating
You have rated this
Engage Bay is a platform that allows users to market and sell their products faster through interactive platforms and customer headhunting. The award winning customer relationship management platform is something that you should into if you are an emerging business. There are endless opportunities that you should explore in this platform.
The firm is focused on boosting sales and keeping your customers happy. You can save a lot of money by using a single platform to access all these features of a business. The sales and support tasks are all handled in one platform. The automation of the sales and marketing processes makes it an ideal situation for you to boost your revenue and enhance business growth. The helpdesk software is effective because it resolves customer’s issues quickly and you can retain sales as well as boost your brand among the people.
There is a live chat software that allows you to access instant help if your customers need clarification or they want to inquire about your products. With engagebay platform, you can market your business to the world and generate new leads as well as potential clients. The set of marketing tools covered include social suite, landing page builder, email template builder, automated marketing and email marketing among others. You can build long lasting relationships with your customers because the software has customer service, sales, marketing among other critical features. The CRM is completely free and you can utilize it to help you manage your business. Besides the platform can also aid in scheduling, contact management, tasks and streamlining your business opportunities.
PAT RESEARCH is a B2B discovery platform which provides Best Practices, Buying Guides, Reviews, Ratings, Comparison, Research, Commentary, and Analysis for Enterprise Software and Services. We provide Best Practices, PAT Index™ enabled product reviews and user review comparisons to help IT decision makers such as CEO’s, CIO’s, Directors, and Executives to identify technologies, software, service and strategies.