EMDECS is a user-friendly, cloud-based maintenance software that combines fleet and repair shop management in one comprehensive package. It comes with different tools users need to track where each item is in the shop. Users can as well instantly see profit and loss, manage preventative maintenance, and reduce downtime for their fleet.
Maintenance Management Software
• PM Scheduling
• Warranty Tracking
• Multi Location Management
• VMRS Reporting
• Rental & Leasing Management
• Fully Integrated Accounting
• Invoice Exporting (QuickBooks)
• Report Scheduling
• Integrated Inspection Forms
Contact for Pricing
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• In-Depth Business Analysis with Comprehensive Reporting
• Dedicated Training & Support
• VMRS Code-Based for Heavy-Duty Equipment
• Repair Orders in Real Time
• Designed With Shops & Technicians in Mind
• Real Time Repair Order Building
• Employee Time Tracking
• Real Time Inventory Tracking
• Make informed business decisions
• Instantly See Profits & Loss
• Implement reward programs for efficiency
• Recover fleet maintenance costs
• Track, schedule and assign PM work quickly and easily
EMDECS is a user-friendly, cloud-based maintenance software that combines fleet and repair shop management in one comprehensive package. It comes with different tools users need to track where each item is in the shop. Users can as well instantly see profit and loss, manage preventative maintenance, and reduce downtime for their fleet. EMDECS provides in-depth business analysis with comprehensive reporting.
Reporting is available for, among other things, analyzing profitability, determining equipment value or for getting a handle on the inventory. These data can be used to inform business decisions. All repair jobs in EMDECS are captured using Vehicle Maintenance Reporting Standards (VMRS) coding. VMRS job coding allows for comparative work analysis using industry standards.
With EMDECS, repair jobs can be indicated as they happen, so when maintenance is complete, so is the repair order. Reports and on-screen tools allow users to evaluate shop performance throughout the repair cycle to reveal real profit margins. EMDECS captures maintenance details with as few clicks as possible, keeping hands on repairs.
With EMDECS, users can create special orders instantly, and track purchase order status; set different pricing levels by customer type and location, check stock on hand at all warehouses and locations, create estimates and instantly convert them to invoices, track sales reps for commission purposes, review gross profits on each job instantly with owner security level, track lost sales for unfulfilled orders etc. In addition, there is a customer experience team available through an online Help Center or by phone and email to provide users with full training on EMDECS.