If you believe someone is using your copyright content without permission at Predictive Analytics Today, you can use the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) process by sending us a DMCA takedown notice. We act promptly when we receive valid DMCA takedown notices.Please make sure you understand what rights you are claiming before you submit a DMCA takedown notice because it is a serious legal document. Consider whether you need legal advice. It's really important not to make false claims as this could have serious legal consequences.
You'll need to prepare one document that:
1. Tells us about the content that you claim infringes your copyright, including a description and where we can find it - include the URL;
2. Tells us about your copyrighted content and let us know where we can see this published - include the URL;
3. Gives us a detailed explanation about how you believe the content violates your copyright;
4. Includes your full name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address;
5. Includes the following two statements:
• "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
• "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
At law, you need to sign and date your notice. If you send us the information via email, please note that by sending this, you are providing us with your digital signature which is legally binding. If you want to sign a physical document you'll need to scan the document and attach it. The content in question will generally be disabled from PAT when we receive a DMCA takedown notice .If you receive a counter notification and you don't confirm you've taken legal action within 10 business days, we will re-enable the content.
Email to send the request : email@example.com