Atlassian Confluence is a tool that allows the users to align their team and workplace to share valuable information that they will find useful in their business. Confluence is a tool that allows the business to create, organize and discuss the work that needs to be done with a team.
• Team documentation & collaboration
• Agile development
• Add-ons and templates
• Document management
• Page and file versioning
• Space Directory & Rich Text Editor
• OnDemand or Hosted
• Knowledge Base
• Drag and Drop Editing
• Try it free for 7 days
• Up to 10 users $10 monthly flat fee special price for small teams
• 11-100 usersb$5 per user/month larger and expanding teams
• Server $10 (One-time payment)
• Data center $12,000 (soon
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Track every version and change that the users and their teammates make to a page.
• Find answers to common work questions with internal Q&A, track Jira projects, plan events, and more.
• Give the team one place to create, share and discuss work for teams of all sizes, in the cloud.
• Track team activity, give feedback, and stay in sync between mobile and desktop.
• Share PDFs, Office docs, images, and more in Confluence, with automatic versioning, instant previews, full-text search, and pinned comments that make it easy to manage the files.
• Create, share, and collaborate on projects all in one place to keep projects moving forward, faster.
• Easily publish, organize, and access company information in one central location.
• Capture, store, and grow the team's knowledge to stay up to date and on the same page - literally.
• Keep the teams work organized and accessible, making it easier to find the information needed to keep work proceeding.
• Create documents as a team, provide feedback in context and quickly iterate until the work is finalized.
• Support the way a team works and can be customized to fit any and every type of need.
Atlassian Confluence is a tool that allows the users to align their team and workplace to share valuable information that they will find useful in their business. Confluence is a tool that allows the business to create, organize and discuss the work that needs to be done with a team. The user can create, share, and collaborate on projects all in one place to keep the projects moving forward, faster.
The user will get the knowledge that is usually lost in email inboxes as well as shared in network drives. Data become much easier to find, use, and update with Atlassian Confluence. It gives teams, projects, or departments their own online space with their own permissions and theme. The user can keep the information organized as well as accessible plus a flexible page hierarchy with Atlassian Confluence.
It helps create anything using a rich content editor located in the web browser. Whether the users are writing product requirements, file lists, project plans, or meeting notes, they can get work done quickly in Confluence. The user can collect feedback, encourage discussion, and tap into the company’s collective knowledge with the help of threaded comments, likes, and mentions. The tool also allows the user to work together with their colleagues whether they are in the same office or located across the globe.
The user can get the business information they need—files, requirements, meeting notes, policies, and people. It gives everyone in the office transparency between the issues that are tracked in JIRA and related content using the tool, including project reports, product requirements, roadmaps, and more. Use Atlassian Confluence to create, organize, and discuss tasks with the team – in one place.
Create all that a team needs including knowledge base articles, product requirements, meeting notes, etc. in the web where everybody can contribute. The user can see feedback on any Confluence file or page with pinned and inline comments. Capture all the data that’s scattered among countless apps and email inboxes in the same place with Confluence. Give the teams, projects, and departments their own space to store work. Confluence keeps all data and information organized and accessible. Integrate with JIRA software for better products.
You may like to read: Top Collaboration Software and How to Select the Best Collaboration Software for Your Business