Business Process in Automotive Industry
Large or small, every business can gain from efficient streamlined processes, educational business intelligence, and systems that are flexible enough to grow with changing business needs. But the solutions that deliver these advantages can strain the budgets of even large businesses.
Automotive Software comprise of business scenarios that cover the most important requirements of the automotive supplier industry. These requirements include:
• Enterprise resource planning (ERP) – These business process scenarios focus on automation of processes across the entire organization.
• Supplier relationship management (SRM) – These business process scenarios focus on automation of sourcing processes across the entire supply base.
• Business Intelligence (BI) – Business process scenarios in this area provide the flexible reporting and analysis tools you need for decision-making support.
What are the Business Process in Automotive Industry for Enterprise resource planning (ERP)?
The business processes for automotive in focus on production planning, procurement, and sales.
Some of the Key features in automotive ERP Software process:
- Scheduling agreement processing: Scheduling agreement processing and invoice processing describes a collaborative scenario about forecast delivery schedule and delivery and invoice processing between OEM and supplier. Based on scenario scheduling agreement processing and invoice processing, material has been delivered to the customers, deliveries value had already been calculated by the vendor, and the appropriate invoices had already been transmitted to the customer via EDI.
- Consignment: External service provider (ESP) or logistics service provider (LSP) scheduling with consignment store deals with component supply processing. The vendor produces the finished product in repetitive manufacturing. Assemblies, on the other hand, are produced using kanban and purchased parts are procured using kanban.
- Subcontracting: Third-party order procurement with subcontracting describes the business process collaboration between an automotive OEM and an automotive components supplier.
- Warehouse Management: Spare parts and warehouse management describes a scenario about forecast/JIT delivery schedules processing, repetitive manufacturing with material requirements planning (MRP) area, delivery ex works, and picking from warehouse management.
- Stock transfer: Stock transfer between plants describes a collaborative stock transfer scenario between the production plant and receiving plant within one company.
- Sales processing: Sales order processing describe when a customer orders goods from the sales organization.
What are the Business Process in Automotive Industry for Supplier relationship management (SRM)?
Supplier relationship management (SRM) business process scenarios that allow you to rapidly set up procurement processes that are internet-based for requisitioning and purchasing of indirect and direct materials.
• The indirect procurement scenario is the procurement of indirect material over the Internet.
• The local procurement scenario is indirect procurement with limited access to a back-end system.
What are the Business Process in Automotive Industry for Business Intelligence (BI)?
Business Intelligence business process allows you to analyze data from operative ERP applications, as well as all other business applications and external data sources, such as databases, online services, and the Internet. The administrator functions within Business Intelligence control, monitor, and maintain all data retrieval processes.
Business Intelligence makes possible online analytical Processing (OLAP), which processes information from large amounts of operative and historical data. This enables multidimensional analyses from various business perspectives.
Some of the use case scenarios include accounts receivable analysis, accounts payable analysis, general ledger analysis, purchasing analysis, production plan/actual analysis, production period/specific analysis, capacity load utilization, cost center accounting analysis, product cost controlling analysis, and sales analysis.
What are the Business Process in Automotive Industry?
Automotive Software comprise of business scenarios that cover the most important requirements of the automotive supplier industry. These requirements include Enterprise resource planning (ERP), Supplier relationship management (SRM), and Business Intelligence (BI).