Bitrix24 Free Edition
Bitrix24 Free Edition provides 12 Users, 1 Admin, and 5GB Users, Enterprise Social Network, Lead and contact management, Email Marketing and Sales Automation.
CRM Software Free
•12 Users, 1 Admin, and 5GB Users
•Enterprise Social Network
•Lead and contact management
•Email Marketing and Sales Automation
•Sales Team Management
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
Bitrix24 Free Edition
• Create reports, import/export contacts, carry out analysis, and to perform segmentation of the target audience as precisely as needed
• Analyse and provide access permission to any deal or lead
• Set goals for the entire company and track the progress in real-time
• Connect to most popular social networks and messengers with open channels feature
• Send individual or group emails to a list of leads, contacts, or companies
• Integration with leading face integration services
• Create personalized invoices instantly
• Enables actions to be initiated on any objects in the CRM from a single point
• Gives an immediate account of transactions in progress and their respective stages
• Provides instant snapshots of the most important sales activities
Bitrix24 provides a platform that facilitates organizing and tracking interaction with potential or existing clients, partners, agents, and other contacts. Bitrix24 CRM forms a contact base where the interaction and the history of contacts are managed and stores.
The features offered by Bitrix24 include management of interaction, reports and sales funnels, CRM dashboards, invoices, sales targets and quotas, CRM website forms, open channels, mobile CRM, emails to clients, and accessing of rights and roles in CRM. The management of interaction feature contains instruments that help to create reports, import/export contacts, carry out analysis, and to perform segmentation of the target audience as precisely as needed. The feature also enables incoming contacts or leads to be divided among sales managers.
The feature also allows the marketing campaigns to be analyzed and provide access permission to any deal or lead. The reports and sales funnels feature give an immediate account of the transactions in progress and their respective stages. The stages offered by the reports and sales funnels can be added easily, and each one appears on a separate line and different color.
The CRM dashboards provide instant snapshots of the most critical sales activities. The CRM dashboards also enable each agent to view how many deals they have won, how many clients haven't been invoiced yet, and the agent's rating in comparison with other sales team members. Bitrix24 also allows creating personalized invoices instantly as well as enabling the client data from the Bitrix24 CRM to be automatically inserted into an invoice.
You may like to read: Free, Open Source and Top Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, How to Select the Best Customer Relationship Management Software for Your Business and Steps for a Successful Small Business CRM Implementation