AWStats is a free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics.
Web Analytics Software Free
* WhoIS links,
* A lot of options/filters and plugins can be used,
* Multi-named web sites supported (virtual servers, great for web-hosting providers),
* Cross Site Scripting Attacks protection,
* Several languages. See AWStats F.A.Q. for full list.
* No need of rare perl libraries. All basic perl interpreters can make AWStats working,
* Dynamic reports as CGI output.
* Static reports in one or framed HTML/XHTML pages, experimental PDF export,
* Look and colors can match your site design, can use CSS,
AWStats is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 Enterprise (>1001 employees)
* Unlimited log file size, support split log files (load balancing system),
* Support 'not correctly sorted' log files even for entry and exit pages,
* Reverse DNS lookup before or during analysis, support DNS cache files,
* Plugin for country detection from IP location (use geoip country database or client domain name),
* Plugin for city detection from IP location (use geoip city database),
* Plugins for US/Canadian Region , ISP and/or Organizations reports (require non free third product geoipregion, geoipisp and/or geoiporg database)
AWStats is a free powerful and featureful tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics. AWStats is a log analyzer that works as a CGI or from command line and shows all possible information user’s log contains, in few graphical web pages. AWStats uses a partial information file to be able to process large log files, often and quickly.
AWStats can analyze log files from all major server tools like Apache log files (NCSA combined/XLF/ELF log format or common/CLF log format), WebStar, IIS (W3C log format) and a lot of other web, proxy, wap, streaming servers, mail servers and some ftp servers. AWStats is a free software distributed under the GNU General Public License.
AWStats works from the command line but also as a CGI, AWStats can work with all web hosting providers which allow Perl, CGI and log access. AWStats can analyze a lot of log formats: Apache NCSA combined log files (XLF/ELF) or common (CLF), IIS log files (W3C), WebStar native log files and other web, proxy, wap or streaming servers log files (but also ftp or mail log files), AWStats works from command line and from a browser as a CGI (with dynamic filters capabilities for some charts).
AWStats shows number of visits, number of unique visitors, visits duration and last visits, authenticated users, and last authenticated visits. AWStats also supports update of statistics which can be made from a web browser and not only from your scheduler, unlimited log file size, and split log files.