AutoCAD gives you the power to design anything with inbound time-saving toolsets as well as mobile and web apps. AutoCAD refers to computer Aided design.
• Cloud storage connectivity – Now, you can access several; DWG files through cloud storage from different cloud storage providers.
• Use Autocad on numerous devices – Users can now use AutoCAD on their desktops, smartphones as well as desktops
• New Dark Theme – The new dark theme reduces eyestrain featuring sharper icons, modern blue interface together with contrast improvements.
• Best value - $3,476.00/3year
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
• Enhanced DWG compares – You can compare two versions of the same drawing without having to leave the current window that you are on.
• Block Palette – You can insert blocks quickly form your most recently uses lists using visual galleries.
• Leaders – Develop leaders with a wide array of content such a text and blocks. It's easy to format leader lines or define styles if you like.
• You can design on the go through the mobile app or the web app
• Work faster using highly customized toolsets
• Cloud connectivity
• Support and easy learning
• 30 days of the free trial before the subscription
AutoCAD gives you the power to design anything with inbound time-saving toolsets as well as mobile and web apps. AutoCAD refers to computer Aided design. It is software that enables architects, engineers as well as construction professionals to create accurate 2D as well as 3D designs. The software allows users to draft both 2D and 3D models that have solids, surfaces, Mesh, among other objects.
You can also annotate drawings using text, leaders, dimensions as well as tablets. Additionally, you can customize using add on apps together with APIs. The software incorporates all the advanced objects that you may need to use in architecture, electrical engineering, and much more.
You can create automatic sections elevations as well as floor plans. AutoCAD lets you enforce industry standards by precisely using rules-driven workflow. Designers can also draw circuiting piping and ducting quickly using library parts. AutoCAD now enables you to work from anywhere through mobile applications and web applications.
With the AutoCAD mobile application, you can view, edit, design drawings, and annotate when you are working in the field. The specialized toolsets include Autocad architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD plant 3D, and AutoCAD Raster Design.
The AutoCAD web mobile application, you can also design drawings, edit, view, and annotate them quickly using a local web browser. You do not need to install the web application; you log in and start using it. You can compare the software to other previous releases or with AutoCAD LT to understand the specifications much better.