ArangoDB distributed, free and open-source database
• Native Multi-Model: Documents, graphs and key-value pairs — model your data as you see fit for your application. All models are available in a unified way, allowing you to mix and to switch easily from one to another. There is no need to select a specific personality beforehand.
• Joins: Conveniently join what belongs together for flexible ad-hoc querying. No need to duplicate your data, thus avoiding data redundancy.
• Transactions: Configurable consistency levels for easy application development keeping your data clean and safe – no hassle in your client.
• Foxx Microservice Framework: Build your own Microservices to expose queries, traversals and database operations as REST/Web API. No need to copy queries to every new client you write. Simply create Microservices to access the data the way you like.
• Cluster: Deploy ArangoDB on modern data-center operating systems in the cloud or on-site with a few convenient commands. Scale up and down at leisure. The database rebalances the data distribution automatically in the same way as it heals itself after a fail-over.
ArangoDB is available as open-source under Apache 2 license.