Agile CRM Free Edition
Agile CRM Free Edition is free for 10 users with 50,000 Contacts & Companies and Custom Data Fields and Lead Scoring, Unlimited Deals, Tasks & Documents.
CRM Software Free
•Free for 10 users 50,000 Contacts & Companies and Custom Data Fields
•Lead Scoring, Unlimited Deals, Tasks & Documents
•Appointment Scheduling and Custom Deal Milestones
•Email Tracking and 2-Way Email Integration
•Custom Deal Tracks and 2-Way Telephony
• Free – 10 users
Small (<50 employees), Medium (50 to 1000 employees), Enterprise (>1001 employees)
Agile CRM Free Edition
• Close more deals with single-page contact management
• Track stages and milestones of your deals to keep the sales process on track
• Enjoy one-click calling, call scripts and voicemail automation
• Share your calendar online and automate scheduling, invites, and follow ups
• Manage your projects effectively with drag-and-drop task lists and more
• Gamify sales with ramped up competition and collaboration to get better results
• Automate your sales, marketing, and service in one platform
• Easy implementation and great support at an affordable price
• Cloud based SaaS service that is mobile-ready fast, and simple to use
• Avoid data leaks and enable consistent messaging
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM that is a cloud-based SaaS service that is mobile-ready, fast, and simple to use. The key features offered by Agile CRM include contact management, deals, telephony, appointment scheduling, project management, and gamification. The contact management feature enables closing more deals by using its single-page contact management.
The deals feature facilitates tracking stages and milestones of deals to keep the sales process on track. The telephony feature offers an excellent platform that facilitates having one click calling, call scripts, and voicemail automation. The automation scheduling feature allows sharing of the calendar online and automating schedules, invites, and follow-ups.
The project management feature offers a useful platform that facilitates managing of the projects effectively with the help of drag and drops task lists. The gamification feature provides gamify sales with ramped up competition and collaboration to get better results. Agile CRM enables maintaining constant insight into advanced analytics, metrics, and reports for smarter and more sustainable growth.
The lead scoring feature under the sales enablement segment provides automated scoring with real-time alerts that allow qualifying deals automatically and more accurately. Agile CRM allows attaching relevant documents to contacts, deals, companies, and emails quickly in the sales CRM.
With Agile CRM, businesses have an excellent platform to facilitate the creation of events in the Agile calendar for meetings, calls, and sales demos. Through this, it makes it easy to use sales automation to track events. Agile CRM also allows syncing with Google calendar and staying informed about upcoming meetings.
You may like to read: Free, Open Source and Top Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software, How to Select the Best Customer Relationship Management Software for Your Business and Steps for a Successful Small Business CRM Implementation